Current Affairs 2023 by Crack Adda
Daily Current Affairs 24th January 2023: Daily Current Affairs Update & Daily Quiz For Government Exams:
Daily Current Affairs: 24th January 2023. Today’s Current Affairs covers the following news headlines:
- National Girl Child Day
- International day of Education
- JUICE Space Mission : Europe
- 74th Republic Day
- Business 20 Inception Meeting
- Swami Sahajanand Saraswati
- Chargesheets : Not Public documents
- China Builds New Dam In Tibet
- 13th Amendment To The Constitution Of Sri Lanka
Daily Current Affairs 24th January 2023:
If you are a student preparing for entrance exams or like to keep yourself updated, the following current affairs will help you. The current affairs provide you with daily updates about economic, national, international, etc., events. They highlight important events and news which can help in your exam preparation for UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banking, and other Competitive Exams. Here, you can get all the important News Headlines for 24th January 2023.
- National Girl Child Day: On 24 January every year, National Girl Child Day is celebrated to highlight the inequalities faced by a majority of the girls in India, the importance of education, nutrition, legal rights, medical care and safety of girl children, etc.
- International day of Education: International day of Education is observed on 24 January every year to support transformative actions for inclusive, equitable, and quality education for all.
- The European Union is to launch the JUICE Spacecraft in April 2023:
- The spacecraft is to explore the moons of Jupiter.
- Specifically, the mission is to study the three major moons of Jupiter namely Ganymede, Europe, and Callisto.
- Out of the 80 moons of the planet, these three were selected for their large oceans.
- The satellite is to be launched from French Guiana.
- India is to celebrate its 74th Republic Day on January 26, 2023: Several anti–national elements try to cause trouble in the country during such nationwide celebrations. To put them under control and to increase security at the border, the BSF is conducting a seven-day long exercise called the “OPS ALERT”.
- Business 20 Inception Meeting: The meeting was attended by G20 Sherpa, business delegates, CEO, railway minister Ashwini Vaishnaw, commerce and industry minister Piyush Goyal, etc. The meeting was headed by Mr Chandrasekaran, Head of TATA sons.
- Swami Sahajanand Saraswati: The Union Home Minister will take part in a celebration commemorating farmer leader Swami Sahajanand Saraswati’s birth anniversary in Patna, Bihar.
- Chargesheets: Not Public Documents: The Supreme Court (SC) ruled that chargesheets are not ‘public documents’ and enabling their free public access violates the provisions of the Criminal Code of Procedure (CrPC) as it compromises the rights of the accused, victim, and the investigation agencies.
- China Builds New Dam In Tibet: China is constructing a new dam on the Mabja Zangbo river in Tibet, close to the tri-junction of India, Nepal and Tibet, raising concerns since China has ramped up creation of military and dual use infrastructure and in the eastern and western sectors of the LAC (Line of Actual Control).
- 13th Amendment To The Constitution Of Sri Lanka: India’s External Affairs minister during a recent visit to Sri Lanka expressed India’s “considered view” with the Sri Lankan President that the full implementation of the 13th Amendment was “critical” for power devolution.
Read Related Article:-