Current Affairs 2023 by Crack Adda
Daily Current Affairs 13th January 2023: Daily Current Affairs Update & Daily Quiz For Government Exams:
Daily Current Affairs: 13th January 2023. Today’s Current Affairs covers the following news headlines:
- Henley Passport Index 2023
- Chief Technologist at NASA
- National Youth Festival at Hubbali
- 40 satellites with SpaceX
- PayRup, India’s fastest payment app
- Japan tops the world’s strongest passport list
Daily Current Affairs 13th January 2023:
If you are a student preparing for entrance exams or like to keep yourself updated, the following current affairs will help you. The current affairs provide you with daily updates about economic, national, international, etc., events. They highlight important events and news which can help in your exam preparation for UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banking, and other Competitive Exams. Here, you can get all the important News Headlines for 13th January 2023.
- Skyhawk: India’s first 5G-enabled Drone: The first 5G-enabled drone in India with vertical takeoff and landing has been developed by tech startup company IG Drones. Skyhawk is the name of the drone, which has uses outside of military and medical applications. This type of 5G-enabled drone can be used especially for medical purposes.
- Henley Passport Index 2023: According to the Henley Passport Index, which was released on Tuesday, the Indian passport is the 85th most powerful passport in the world with visa-free travel to 59 nations. It was ranked 83rd in 2022 but has dropped two spots since then. Japan’s passport remains the strongest in the world, allowing entrance without a visa into 193 different nations. Singapore and South Korea are in second place. Spain and Germany share third place in the ranking.
- AC Charania appointed as the Chief Technologist at NASA: AC Charania, an Indian-American aerospace scientist, has been named the new Chief Technologist at NASA, the US space agency. Administrator Bill Nelson will have Charania as his primary technology policy and program advisor. On January 3, fellow Indian-American scientist Bhavya Lal, who had been serving as acting chief technologist, was replaced by AC Charania in his new position at NASA.
- PM Modi inaugurated 26 National Youth Festival at Hubbali (Karnataka): Prime Minister Modi inaugurated the 26th National Youth Festival in Hubballi, Karnataka on Jan 12, 2023. It is being held on National Youth Day, which is celebrated on the birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda.
- Airtel-backed OneWeb launches 40 satellites with SpaceX: Airtel-backed OneWeb successfully launched 40 satellites onboard a SpaceX launcher on January 9. OneWeb initially sought to deploy a complete 648 satellites to allow its community of satellite-based web connectivity all over the world.
- PayRup, India’s fastest payment app launched: India’s fastest payment app ‘PayRup’ was launched in Jan 2023. PayRup is built with the cutting-edge technology of web 3.0. It ensures the 5 dimensions of service quality and follows SERVQUAL standards to provide the best service experience.
- Japan tops the world’s strongest passport list in 2023: According to the 2023 Henley Passport Index, Japan has topped the list as the most powerful passport in the world, which allows visa-free entry to 193 global destinations in 2023. India, improved its position by two spots from 2022 and is ranked 85th on the index
- ‘Hockey Wali Sarpanch’ ties up with NABARD to strengthen farmers: Neeru Yadav or “Hockey Wali Sarpanch” and NABARD have signed an agreement to launch the Farmers Producers Organization (FPO) with the help of SIIRD (Society of Indian Institute of Rural Development) in Rajasthan.
Read Related Article:-