Current Affairs 2023 by Crack Adda
Daily Current Affairs 19 & 20 February 2023: Daily Current Affairs Update & Daily Quiz For Government Exams:
Daily Current Affairs: 19 & 20 February 2023. Today’s Current Affairs covers the following news headlines:
- Indian Biological Data Center’
- India Agribusiness Awards 2022
- Naval Staff made an official visit to Japan
- 26th International Malabar Naval Exercise
- Technotex 2023
- Prathista Puraskar’ – ‘Digidhan Awards
Daily Current Affairs 19 & 20 February 2023:
If you are a student preparing for entrance exams or like to keep yourself updated, the following current affairs will help you. The current affairs provide you with daily updates about economic, national, international, etc., events. They highlight important events and news which can help in your exam preparation for UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banking, and other Competitive Exams. Here, you can get all the important News Headlines for 19 & 20 February 2023.
- India’s first national repository for life science data- ‘Indian Biological Data Center’: Union Minister of State (I/C) Ministry of Science and Technology; Minister of State (I/C) Ministry of Earth Science; MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Space and Atomic Energy, Dr Jitendra Singh dedicated to the nation India’s first national repository for life science data-‘Indian Biological Data Center’ (IBDC) at Faridabad, Haryana on 10 November 2022.
- India Agribusiness Awards 2022: Indian Chamber of Food and Agriculture (ICFA), an Indian Government body on technical collaborations with large number of national/international industrial associations and related organisations organized “AgroWorld 2022” – India International Agro Trade and Technology Fair – 2022.
- Chief of the Naval Staff made an official visit to Japan: Adm R Hari Kumar, Chief of the Naval Staff, made an official visit to Japan from 05 to 09 November 2022.
- 26th International Malabar Naval Exercise: The 26th International Malabar Naval Exercise commenced in Yokosuka of Japan on 08 November 2022. The 26th edition of the multinational maritime exercise MALABAR culminated in the seas off Japan on 15 November 2022
- Ministry of Textiles conducts the Technotex 2023 in Mumbai: Ministry of Textiles will organize India’s forthcoming premier show on Technical Textiles,‘Technotex 2023: Envisioning Indian Technical Textiles@ 2047’, to be held from 22nd to 24th February 2023 at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Goregaon, Mumbai.
- ‘Prathista Puraskar’ – ‘Digidhan Awards 2021-22’: Karnataka Bank won the ‘Prathista Puraskar award under ‘Digidhan Awards 2021-22’ for achieving the target with the highest percentage in BHIM-UPI transactions in the private sector bank category and the award was presented by the Union Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
Read Related Article:-
- Current Affairs- 07 February 2023
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 07 February 2023 Part -58
- Current Affairs- 05 & 06 February 2023
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 05 & 06 February 2023 Part -57
- Current Affairs- 17th January 2023
- VISION IAS Prelims Test Series IAS 2023; TEST 8 PDF Free Download
- MONTHLY CURRENT AFFAIRS MAGAZINE VISION IAS NOVEMBER 2022 FREE DOWNLOAD