Current Affairs 2023 by Crack Adda
Daily Current Affairs 18 February 2023: Daily Current Affairs Update & Daily Quiz For Government Exams:
Daily Current Affairs: 18 February 2023. Today’s Current Affairs covers the following news headlines:
- Rail Post Gati Shakti Express Cargo Service
- OECD’s services trade restrictiveness index
- Technotex 2023
- Prathista Puraskar’ – ‘Digidhan Awards
- Sujalam-Sufalam Jal Abhiyan at Khoraj
Daily Current Affairs 18 February 2023:
If you are a student preparing for entrance exams or like to keep yourself updated, the following current affairs will help you. The current affairs provide you with daily updates about economic, national, international, etc., events. They highlight important events and news which can help in your exam preparation for UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banking, and other Competitive Exams. Here, you can get all the important News Headlines for 18 February 2023.
- Rail Post Gati Shakti Express Cargo Service: Indian Railways and India Posts launched Rail Post Gati Shakti Express Cargo Service, a Joint Parcel Product of Railways and India Post, which is an initiative of a partnership between Indian Railways and India Posts. It will help in providing seamless logistics for the services sector in the country.
- India’s Indigenously developed communication link called VAYULINK: The Indian Air Force developed an innovative solution with a new data link communication called VAYULINK. It aims to help pilots to deal with bad weather and also provide them jammer-proof uninterrupted communication with the base station.
- India ranks 47th in OECD’s services trade restrictiveness index: India stood at 47th position in Services Trade Restrictiveness Index (STRI), Reflecting the presence of huge market barriers in the country. The organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) released Services Trade Restrictiveness Index (STRI) 2023.
- India, Fiji sign MoU on visa exemption for official passport holders: India and Fiji signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on visa exemption for holders of diplomatic and official passports, aimed at encouraging greater travel between our two countries.
- Ministry of Textiles conducts the Technotex 2023 in Mumbai: Ministry of Textiles will organize India’s forthcoming premier show on Technical Textiles,‘Technotex 2023: Envisioning Indian Technical [email protected] 2047’, to be held from 22nd to 24th February 2023 at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Goregaon, Mumbai.
- ‘Prathista Puraskar’ – ‘Digidhan Awards 2021-22’: Karnataka Bank won the ‘Prathista Puraskar award under ‘Digidhan Awards 2021-22’ for achieving the target with the highest percentage in BHIM-UPI transactions in the private sector bank category and the award was presented by the Union Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
- Gujarat CM launches 6th phase of Sujalam-Sufalam Jal Abhiyan at Khoraj in Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Bhupendra Patel launched the sixth phase of Sujalam-Sufalam Jal Abhiyan at Khoraj in Gandhinagar, aimed at raising the groundwater level and maximising the use of rainwater will be held for 104 days till 31st May 2023.
Read Related Article:-
- Current Affairs- 07 February 2023
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 07 February 2023 Part -58
- Current Affairs- 05 & 06 February 2023
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 05 & 06 February 2023 Part -57
- Current Affairs- 17th January 2023
- VISION IAS Prelims Test Series IAS 2023; TEST 8 PDF Free Download
- MONTHLY CURRENT AFFAIRS MAGAZINE VISION IAS NOVEMBER 2022 FREE DOWNLOAD