Daily Current Affairs Quiz by Crack Adda
Daily Current Affairs 05 & 06 February 2023: Daily Current Affairs Update & Daily Quiz For Government Exams:
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 05th & 06th February 2023:
The Current Affairs Quiz section of Crack Adda aims to help aspirants to revise Current Affairs for 05th & 06th February 2023 at ease. The Current Affairs questions and answers cover topics such as:
- Palm Oil Cultivation
- Pay As You Drive
- G20 Cyber Security Exercise
- International Day of Human Fraternity
- Union Nations General Assembly
- Space X
- Host football’s 2027 Asian Cup
- Asian Football Cup
Q1. Nagaland Government Signed MoU with ______ for Palm Oil Cultivation?
(c) Patanjali Ayurveda
Q2. Which public sector has launched a ‘Pay As You Drive’ vehicle insurance policy?
(a) New India Assurance
(b) State Bank of India
Q3. Which ministry inaugurated G20 Cyber Security Exercise and Drill?
(a) Ministry of Education
(b) Ministry of Culture
(c) Ministry of Finance
(d) Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
Q4. When is the International Day of Human Fraternity is celebrated?
(a) 4th February
(b) 4th January
(c) 4th March
(d) 24th February
Q5. The International Day of Human Fraternity was established by the ______.
(b) Union Nations General Assembly
(c) World Health Organisation
Q6. Foxconn and _____ plan tech tie-up with STM for the Semiconductor Manufacturing unit in India.
(a) Hindustan Zinc
(b) 20 Microns Ltd
(c) ASI Industries Ltd
Q7. Which company has invested around $300 million in Anthropic, an artificial intelligence startup whose technology is said to rival OpenAI, the company behind ChatGPT?
Q8. SpaceX is owned by whom?
(a) Tom Mueller
(b) Kimbal Musk
(c) Doug Hurley
(d) Elon Musk
Q9. Which country is to host football’s 2027 Asian Cup?
(b) Saudi Arabia
(c) South Korea
Q10. Where will be the next edition of the Asian Football Cup hosted in 2023?
Read Related Article:-
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 17th January 2023 Part -40
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 15th; 16th January 2023 Part -39
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 14th January 2023 Part -39
- Current Affairs- 17th January 2023
- VISION IAS Prelims Test Series IAS 2023; TEST 8 PDF Free Download
- MONTHLY CURRENT AFFAIRS MAGAZINE VISION IAS NOVEMBER 2022 FREE DOWNLOAD