Current Affairs 2023 by Crack Adda
Daily Current Affairs 07 February 2023: Daily Current Affairs Update & Daily Quiz For Government Exams:
Daily Current Affairs: 07 February 2023. Today’s Current Affairs covers the following news headlines:
- India-France-UAE Trilateral Cooperation Initiative
- India Energy Week 2023
- Surveillance Balloon
- Large Exposure Framework (LEF) Guidelines
- SpaceX Starship
Daily Current Affairs 07 February 2023:
If you are a student preparing for entrance exams or like to keep yourself updated, the following current affairs will help you. The current affairs provide you with daily updates about economic, national, international, etc., events. They highlight important events and news which can help in your exam preparation for UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banking, and other Competitive Exams. Here, you can get all the important News Headlines for 07 February 2023.
- India-France-UAE Trilateral Cooperation Initiative: With CEPA and the Golden Visa program (extension) of UAE, business relations have increased exponentially. On the other hand, India has strong defence relations with France. From fighter jets to drones, the Indian military is using French-made goods.
- India Energy Week 2023: The India Energy Week was inaugurated by PM Modi in Bengaluru, Karnataka.The event is to focus on energy security and India’s energy transition goals. This includes net-zero emission target achievement by 2070. The major attraction of the event is the launch of E20 fuel in more than 84 outlets in 11 states and UTs.
- Surveillance Balloon: The United States (US) shot down a Chinese surveillance balloon that has been spotted over US airspace for a couple of days. These cheap, quiet and hard-to-reach balloons have been used for reconnaissance purposes, including in conflicts like the American Civil War.
- Large Exposure Framework (LEF) Guidelines : RBI: Reserve Bank of India has dismissed concerns about the “exposure” of Indian banks to the Gautam Adani-led conglomerate. RBI’s observations has a Central Repository of Information on Large Credits (CRILC) database system where the banks report their exposure of ₹5 crores and above which is used for monitoring purposes.
- SpaceX Starship: The chief of SpaceX recently said that SpaceX may attempt a Starship rocket system launch in March. Starship is a super-heavy-lift rocket and spacecraft built to carry immense cargo and numerous astronauts into deep space.
Read Related Article:-
- Current Affairs- 05 & 06 February 2023
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 05 & 06 February 2023 Part -57
- Current Affairs- 31st January 2023
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 31st January 2023 Part -52
- Current Affairs- 17th January 2023
- VISION IAS Prelims Test Series IAS 2023; TEST 8 PDF Free Download
- MONTHLY CURRENT AFFAIRS MAGAZINE VISION IAS NOVEMBER 2022 FREE DOWNLOAD