Daily Current Affairs Quiz by Crack Adda
Daily Current Affairs 31st January 2023: Daily Current Affairs Update & Daily Quiz For Government Exams:
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 31st January 2023:
The Current Affairs Quiz section of Crack Adda aims to help aspirants to revise Current Affairs for the 31st of January at ease. The Current Affairs questions and answers cover topics such as:
- Study Of State Finances : RBI Report
- Annual Death Penalty Report, 2022
- All India Survey On Higher Education
- Spider Star System : NASA Research
- Japan Launches an Intel Satellite
- Khadi Fest-23
Q1. The Central Government has renamed the Mughal Gardens at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi as ‘Amrit Udyan’. In which year was the Mughal Gardens designed?
Q2. In which state, Luminous Power Technologies has announced its plans to set up the country’s first green energy based solar panel manufacturing factory?
(a) Uttar Pradesh
Q3. Voxen University has launched Project Aspiration to empower adolescent girls of classes IX-XII from model schools and junior colleges of which state?
(b) Tamil Nadu
(d) Andhra Pradesh
Q4. Who among the following has inaugurated the National Logistics Portal (Maritime)?
(a) Anurag Thakur
(b) Piyush Goyal
(c) Jitendra Singh
(d) Sarbananda Sonowal
Q5. Under the Smarak Mitra scheme announced by the Ministry of Culture, how many monuments will the government hand over to the private sector for their maintenance?
Q6. Which country has announced the launch of Debbie Hockley Medal to honor outstanding women cricketer?
(b) New Zealand
(d) South Africa
Q7. Who has won the women’s singles title by defeating Elena Rybakina in the Australian Open 2023?
(a) Arina Allyenka
(b) Karolina Pliskova
(c) Caroline Garcia
(d) Kaia Kanepi
Q8. Who has won the men’s singles title by defeating Stefanos Tsitsipas in the Australian Open 2023?
(a) J Zielinski
(b) H. Niss
(c) J. Kubler
(d) N. Djokovic
Q9. Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers (GRSE) Ltd has signed an MoU with Rolls-Royce Solutions of Germany to locally manufacture ________.
(a) Electric vehicle
(b) Marine diesel engine
(c) Electric Naval Vessel
Q10. Which team defeated Belgium 5-4 in the penalty shootout to win the FIH Men’s Hockey World Cup 2023?
Read Related Article:-
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 17th January 2023 Part -40
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 15th; 16th January 2023 Part -39
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 14th January 2023 Part -39
- Current Affairs- 17th January 2023
- VISION IAS Prelims Test Series IAS 2023; TEST 8 PDF Free Download
- MONTHLY CURRENT AFFAIRS MAGAZINE VISION IAS NOVEMBER 2022 FREE DOWNLOAD