Current Affairs 2023 by Crack Adda
Daily Current Affairs 29th & 30th January 2023: Daily Current Affairs Update & Daily Quiz For Government Exams:
Daily Current Affairs: 29th & 30th January 2023. Today’s Current Affairs covers the following news headlines:
- Shaheed Diwas 2023
- World Leprosy Day
- Manthan: Charting New Paths”
- Startup 20 inaugural meeting
- Nidhi Aapke Nikat 2.0
- Mughal Gardens at Rashtrapati Bhavan Renamed As ‘Amrit Udyan’
- Entrepreneurship Fund Scheme
- 4,300-year-old mummy found in Egypt
Daily Current Affairs 29th & 30th January 2023:
If you are a student preparing for entrance exams or like to keep yourself updated, the following current affairs will help you. The current affairs provide you with daily updates about economic, national, international, etc., events. They highlight important events and news which can help in your exam preparation for UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banking, and other Competitive Exams. Here, you can get all the important News Headlines for the 29th & 30th of January 2023.
- Shaheed Diwas 2023: ON JANUARY 30, India observes Shaheed Diwas, or Martyrs’ Day to pay tribute to all the freedom fighters who sacrificed their lives to protect the country. The day also marks the death anniversary of the ‘Father of the Nation’, Mahatma Gandhi. On this day, people remember all those who sacrificed their lives for India’s independence.
- World Leprosy Day: World Leprosy Day (WLD) is a global healthcare event to raise awareness of leprosy, which has been recognized on the last Sunday of every January for the past 69 years. This year, World Leprosy Day 2023 is observed on 29 January, Sunday.
- “Manthan: Charting New Paths”: To develop a plan for leveraging digital technology and developing e-Gram Swaraj with a focus on existing e-Governance applications, the Ministry of Panchayat Raj has organized a one-day conference meeting on ‘”Manthan: Charting New Paths” on January 30, 2023 in New Delhi.
- Medical innovations showcased at Startup 20 inaugural meeting: The Naval Innovation and Indigenization Organization (NIIO) showcased medical innovations undertaken by Indian Naval officers during the inception meeting of the Startup20 Engagement Group under India’s G20 presidency. Various medical innovations including the ‘Aadyant’ Oxygen Recycling System (ORS), ‘Spandan’ low-cost digital stethoscope and ‘Nebiro’ smart portable nebulizer were displayed.
- EPFO launches “Nidhi Aapke Nikat 2.0”- A District Outreach Program: Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has launched a massive district outreach program in all the districts of the country through a revamped Nidhi Aapke Nikat program. The aim of this program Is to reach all the districts of the country on the same day i.e. 27th of every month. EPFO organized camps in 685 districts of the country.
- Mughal Gardens at Rashtrapati Bhavan Renamed As ‘Amrit Udyan’: The famous Mughal Gardens in Rashtrapati Bhavan will now be known as ‘Amrit Udyan’. On the occasion of the celebrations of 75 years of Independence. The gardens are being opened by the President from 29th January 2023.Rashtrapati Bhavan is home to a rich variety of gardens. Originally, they included East Lawn, Central Lawn, Long Garden and Circular Garden.
- Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Tribes Entrepreneurship Fund Scheme has been introduced in Tamil Nadu: To achieve inclusive development of all communities in new age entrepreneurship, Chief Minister M.K.Stalin launched a new scheme called ‘Tamil Nadu Scheduled Tribes Entrepreneurship Fund Scheme’ on 27th January 2023. Through this scheme, funds will be provided in the form of an equity investment or unsecured loans to innovative enterprises started and run by entrepreneurs belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- 4,300-year-old mummy found in Egypt: The bodies kept in the Egyptian pyramids are preserved in such a way that they are not damaged by the passage of time. Such bodies are called mummies. In the current research, researchers at Saqqara Necropolis, south of Cairo, Egypt, have uncovered important artifacts, including a 4,300-year-old mummy.
Read Related Article:-
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 17th January 2023 Part -40
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 15th; 16th January 2023 Part -39
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 14th January 2023 Part -39
- Current Affairs- 17th January 2023
- VISION IAS Prelims Test Series IAS 2023; TEST 8 PDF Free Download
- MONTHLY CURRENT AFFAIRS MAGAZINE VISION IAS NOVEMBER 2022 FREE DOWNLOAD