Current Affairs 2023 by Crack Adda
Daily Current Affairs 31st January 2023: Daily Current Affairs Update & Daily Quiz For Government Exams:
Daily Current Affairs: 31st January 2023. Today’s Current Affairs covers the following news headlines:
- Shaheed Diwas 2023
- World Leprosy Day
- Manthan: Charting New Paths”
- Startup 20 inaugural meeting
- Nidhi Aapke Nikat 2.0
- Mughal Gardens at Rashtrapati Bhavan Renamed As ‘Amrit Udyan’
- Entrepreneurship Fund Scheme
- 4,300-year-old mummy found in Egypt
Daily Current Affairs 31st January 2023:
If you are a student preparing for entrance exams or like to keep yourself updated, the following current affairs will help you. The current affairs provide you with daily updates about economic, national, international, etc., events. They highlight important events and news which can help in your exam preparation for UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banking, and other Competitive Exams. Here, you can get all the important News Headlines for the 31st January 2023.
- Study Of State Finances: RBI Report: The report details the financial positions of the states and also presents an analysis of states receiving GST Compensation. Tamil Nadu is one of the five states in the country to receive GST compensation. The other states are Karnataka, Maharashtra Gujarat, and Uttarakhand.
- Annual Death Penalty Report, 2022: Project 39A, a group associated with the National Law University recently released a report called the Annual Death Penalty Report, 2022. According to the report, the number of death penalty prisoners in India increased to 539 in 2022. It was 490 in 2021. India has 539 death-sentenced prisoners as of 2022.
- All India Survey On Higher Education (AISHE) 2020-2021: Ministry of Education recently released All India Survey on Higher Education (AISHE) 2020-2021 All India Survey on Higher Education (AISHE) is conducted by the Ministry of Education since 2011. It covers all higher educational institutions located in Indian Territory and imparting higher education in the country.
- Spider Star System: NASA Research: Spider Star System is a binary star system in which a superdense star (pulsar) spins quickly, eats another star. The super-dense object that begins to pull a matter from the companion resembles the habits of spiders of the genus Latrodectus, in which the female eats the male after mating, hence the name came.
- Japan Launches an Intel Satellite to Watch North Korea: Japan successfully launched a rocket recently carrying a government intelligence-gathering satellite on a mission to watch movements at military sites in North Korea and improve natural disaster response.
- Khadi Fest-23 Inaugurated in Mumbai: Shri Manoj Kumar, Chairman, Khadi and Village Industries Commission, inaugurated the Khadi Fest-23, which will run from 27 January to 24 February 2023 at the KVIC Headquarters in Mumbai. In this Khadi Fest, Khadi and Village Industries Institutions, PMEGP units from various parts of the country affiliated with the Khadi and Village Industries Commission are showcasing their products for exhibit and sales.
Read Related Article:-
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 17th January 2023 Part -40
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 15th; 16th January 2023 Part -39
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 14th January 2023 Part -39
- Current Affairs- 17th January 2023
- VISION IAS Prelims Test Series IAS 2023; TEST 8 PDF Free Download
- MONTHLY CURRENT AFFAIRS MAGAZINE VISION IAS NOVEMBER 2022 FREE DOWNLOAD