Daily Current Affairs Quiz by Crack Adda
Daily Current Affairs 19 & 20 February 2023: Daily Current Affairs Update & Daily Quiz For Government Exams:
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 19th & 20th February 2023:
The Current Affairs Quiz section of Crack Adda aims to help aspirants to revise Current Affairs for 19th & 20th February 2023 at ease. The Current Affairs questions and answers cover topics such as:
- Bharat Electronics Limited
- First country to pass a law providing Menstrual Leave
- World’s First Cloud-Built Demonstration Satellite
- Selection Committee of BCCI
- World Pangolin Day 2023
- Swaraj Trophy 2021-22
- All India Council for Technical Education
- Jaguar Land Rover
- Ministry of External affairs.
Q1. Which Navratna company in India has signed an MoU with Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) for the domestic manufacture and supply of its Long-Range Artillery Weapon System (LORA) for the Indian Tri-services?
(a) Bharat Electronics Limited
(b) Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
(c) Oil India Limited
(d) NLC India Limited
Q2. Which European country became the first to pass a law providing Menstrual Leave?
(c) United Kingdom
Q3. Which is the World’s First Cloud-Built Demonstration Satellite?
(a) China 1
Q4. ______ has launched the new Xeon W-3400 and Xeon W-2400 desktop workstation processors (code-named Sapphire Rapids), which are built for professional creators to provide massive performance.
(b) Bharat Electronics Limited
(c) TSMC India
(d) Masamb Electronics
Q5. Who was the former chairman of the Selection Committee of BCCI?
(a) Subroto Banerjee
(b) Shiv Sundar Das
(c) Chetan Sharma
(d) Salil Ankola
Q6. When is World Pangolin Day 2023 observed annually?
(a) First week of January
(b) Second week of January
(c) First week of February
(d) Third Saturday of February
Q7. Which district in Kerala won Swaraj Trophy 2021-22 for Best District Panchayat?
Q8. _____ and the Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPRD) Jointly Launch KAVACH-2023.
(a) All India Council for Technical Education
(b) University Grants Commission
(c) Medical Council of India
(d) Bar Council of India
Q9. Tata Motors has appointed Rajan Amba as the Managing Director of _____.
(b) Jaguar Land Rover
(d) Indian Hotels Company Limited
Q10. Which Ministry in India launched the mPassport Police App?
(a) Ministry Corporate Affairs
(b) Ministry of Finance
(c) Ministry of Home Affairs
(d) Ministry of External Affairs
Read Related Article:-
- Current Affairs- 07 February 2023
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 07 February 2023 Part -58
- Current Affairs- 05 & 06 February 2023
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 05 & 06 February 2023 Part -57
- Current Affairs- 17th January 2023
- VISION IAS Prelims Test Series IAS 2023; TEST 8 PDF Free Download
- MONTHLY CURRENT AFFAIRS MAGAZINE VISION IAS NOVEMBER 2022 FREE DOWNLOAD