Current Affairs 2023 by Crack Adda
Daily Current Affairs 05 & 06 February 2023: Daily Current Affairs Update & Daily Quiz For Government Exams:
Daily Current Affairs: 05 & 06 February 2023. Today’s Current Affairs covers the following news headlines:
- India’s Haj quota for 2023
- India Year 2023 Initiative
- Palm oil cultivation
- Artificial Intelligence Startup
- Pay As You Drive
Daily Current Affairs 05 & 06 February 2023:
If you are a student preparing for entrance exams or like to keep yourself updated, the following current affairs will help you. The current affairs provide you with daily updates about economic, national, international, etc., events. They highlight important events and news which can help in your exam preparation for UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banking, and other Competitive Exams. Here, you can get all the important News Headlines for 05& 06 February 2023.
- India’s Haj quota for 2023 fixed at 1,75,025: Govt: Minority Affairs Minister Smriti Irani has informed that the Government, under the Annual Bilateral Agreement with Saudi Arabia for Haj pilgrimage this year, has restored the original Haj quota which stands at one lakh 75 thousand 25.
- G Kishan Reddy Launched Visit India Year 2023 Initiative: Minister of Tourism G. Kishan Reddy launched the Visit India Year – 2023 initiative and unveiled the logo in New Delhi. Minister of Tourism G. Kishan Reddy kicked off the year of grand plans and activities for promoting tourism in the country.
- Nagaland Government Signed MoU with Patanjali Foods for Palm Oil Cultivation: Nagaland government has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Patanjali Foods Limited for development and area expansion under palm oil cultivation and processing for Zone-II (Mokokchung, Longleng, and Mon districts) of Nagaland under the National Mission on Edible Oils-Oil Palm (NMEO-OP).
- Foxconn, Vedanta plan tech tie-up with STM for Semiconductor Manufacturing unit in India: Foxconn and Vedanta are close to inducting European chipmaker STMicroelectronics as the technology partner in their proposed semiconductor chip manufacturing unit in India. Foxconn will be the lead partner in the joint venture (JV) that was announced last February.
- Google Invests $300 million in Artificial Intelligence Startup Anthropic: Google has invested around $300 million in Anthropic, an artificial intelligence startup whose technology is said to rival OpenAI, the company behind ChatGPT. According to the deal, Anthropic has agreed to purchase some of Google’s services to support its technology.
- NIA Launched ‘Pay As You Drive’ Vehicle Insurance Policy: New India Assurance (NIA) has launched a ‘Pay as You Drive’ (PAYD) policy, which offers a comprehensive motor insurance policy that charges a premium based on the usage of the vehicle. The policy has two components- Third Party cover and own-damage cover.
Read Related Article:-
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 17th January 2023 Part -40
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 15th; 16th January 2023 Part -39
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 14th January 2023 Part -39
- Current Affairs- 17th January 2023
- VISION IAS Prelims Test Series IAS 2023; TEST 8 PDF Free Download
- MONTHLY CURRENT AFFAIRS MAGAZINE VISION IAS NOVEMBER 2022 FREE DOWNLOAD