Daily Current Affairs Quiz by Crack Adda
Daily Current Affairs 24th January 2023: Daily Current Affairs Update & Daily Quiz For Government Exams:
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 24th January 2023:
The Current Affairs Quiz section of Crack Adda aims to help aspirants to revise Current Affairs for the 24th of January at ease. The Current Affairs questions and answers cover topics such as:
- India’s decacorn club
- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Jayanti
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- International Indian Diaspora,
- Green Energy State
- STEM innovation and learning center
- Badminton Championship
- International Craft Summit
- UNESCO World Heritage Site
Q1. Which of the following company has recently joined India’s decacorn club after raising $350 million from General Atlantic?
Q2. Who has been appointed as the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) recently?
(a) Arun Kumar
(b) Shrikant Madhav Vaidya
(c) Vikram Dev Dutt
(d) Sandeep Kumar Gupta
Q3. UNESCO has decided to dedicate 2023 International Day of Education to Afghan girls and women. When is this day celebrated?
(a) 22 January
(b) 24 January
(c) 26 January
(d) 28 January
Q4. Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Jayanti or Netaji Jayanti is a national event celebrated in India on ________ as Parakram Diwas.
(a) 21 January
(b) 22 January
(c) 23 January
(d) 24 January
Q5. Prime Minister Narendra Modi participated in the naming ceremony of ______ largest unnamed islands of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
Q6. The book titled “India’s Knowledge Supremacy: The New Dawn” authored by International Indian Diaspora, has been released globally by ________.
(a) Mohammad Rafiq
(b) Vinayak Dasgupta
(c) Dr. Ashwin Fernandes
(d) Dharmendra Pradhan
Q7. The Himachal Pradesh government intends to make the state the first green energy state by the end of _______.
Q8. Who inaugurated the first STEM Innovation and Learning Center in Chennai?
(a) Australian Group
(b) American India Foundation
(c) United Nations Organization
(d) Asian Development Bank
Q9. Who won the women’s singles final in India Open Badminton Championship?
(a) Un Siang
(b) Akane Yamaguchi
(c) Chen Qingchen
(d) Jia Yifan
Q10. In which state the ‘International Crafts Summit’ has been inaugurated?
Read Related Article:-
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 17th January 2023 Part -40
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 15th; 16th January 2023 Part -39
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 14th January 2023 Part -39
- Current Affairs- 17th January 2023
- VISION IAS Prelims Test Series IAS 2023; TEST 8 PDF Free Download
- MONTHLY CURRENT AFFAIRS MAGAZINE VISION IAS NOVEMBER 2022 FREE DOWNLOAD