Current Affairs 2023 by Crack Adda
Daily Current Affairs 10th January 2023: Daily Current Affairs Update & Daily For Government Exams:
Daily Current Affairs: 10th January 2023. Today’s Current Affairs covering the following news headlines: 1) 17th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas-2023,2) Air Defence Cooperation,3) First Digital Banking State,4) Top 10 Best-Performing Global Airports of 2022,5) Aspirational Block Programme,6) CJI Chandrachud, etc.
Daily Current Affairs 10th January 2023:
If you are a student preparing for entrance exams or like to keep yourself updated, the following current affairs will help you. The current affairs provide you with daily updates about economic, national, international, etc., events. They highlight important events and news which can help in your exam preparation for UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banking, and other Competitive Exams. Here, you can get all the important News Headlines for 10th January 2023.
- 17th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas-2023: Union Minister for Information and Broadcasting, Sports and Youth Affairs Anurag Thakur has invited the overseas Indian youth to innovate and invest in India, saying that there is immense investment potential in India.
- India and Japan to Hold Joint Exercise to Promote Air Defence Cooperation: India and Japan are set to hold a joint air exercise, ‘Veer Guardian-2023’ at Hyakuri Air Base, Japan, from 12 to 26 January to promote air defence cooperation.
- Kerala Becomes Country’s First Fully Digital Banking State: Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan recently declared Kerala the first State to enable digital banking in all eligible accounts. The State now has at least one product in 3.76 crore accounts enabled digitally, according to the State-Level Bankers’ Committee (SLBC).
- Bangalore and Delhi in Top 10 Best-Performing Global Airports of 2022: The travel and aviation sector returned to normalcy last year after the restrictions and regulations imposed due to the COVID-19 outbreak got eased. This also resulted in airlines and airports struggling to keep up with the overwhelming and sudden surge of passengers.
- PM Launched Aspirational Block Programme: Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently launched the government’s Aspirational Block Programme (ABP), which aims to improve the performance of blocks lagging on various development parameters.
- CJI Chandrachud to be conferred with ‘Award for Global Leadership: Chief Justice of India D.Y. Chandrachud has been selected for the “Award for Global Leadership” by the Harvard Law School Centre in recognition of his lifetime service to the legal profession in the country and around the world.
- Museum dedicated to the life of Chandrasekhar Azad to be built in U.P.’s Unnao: Uttar Pradesh Deputy Chief Minister Brajesh Pathak has said that a museum dedicated to the life of freedom fighter Chandrashekhar Azad will be built in the state’s Unnao district so that people can take inspiration from it. The museum will be located in Badarka village, which is also Azad’s native place.
- India becomes the world’s 3rd largest auto market: For the first time, India surpassed Japan in auto sales last year and became the third-largest auto market in the world. The country’s sales of new vehicles totalled at least 4.25 million units, topping the 4.2 million sold in Japan.
Read Related Article:-