Current Affairs 2023 by Crack Adda
Daily Current Affairs 6th January 2023: Daily Current Affairs Update & Daily Quiz For Government Exams:
Today’s Current Affairs covers the following news headlines: 1. National Youth Festival, 2. World Day of War Orphans, 3. Automatic Generation Control, 4. National Mission for Clean Ganga, 5. International Yoga Academy.
Daily Current Affairs 6th January 2023
If you are a student preparing for entrance exams or like to keep yourself updated, the following current affairs will help you. The current affairs provide you with daily updates about economic, national, international, etc., events. They highlight important events and news which can help in your exam preparation for UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banking, and other Competitive Exams. Here, you can get all the important News Headlines for 6th January 2023.
- World Day of War Orphans 2023: World Day of War Orphans is marked on 6 January to create awareness about the plight of children who have lost their parents due to conflict. In any conflict, children are one of the most disadvantaged and vulnerable groups present.
- PM chose Puducherry as the host of the National Youth Festival: Puducherry has been handpicked by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to host the 25th National Youth Festival. The 25th National Youth Festival is going to be held in Puducherry from 12th to 16th January 2022.
- Ayush Minister lays the foundation stone of International Yoga Academy: Union Ayush Minister, Sarbananda Sonowal has laid the foundation stone of the Heartfulness International Yoga Academy in Hyderabad, Telangana. He also launched 75 crores suryanamaskar initiative as part of the Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav”.
- Himachal Pradesh became 1st LPG enabled & smoke-free state of the country:Himachal Pradesh became the first LPG enables, also, smoke-free state. This milestone was achieved due to the Ujjwala Scheme and Grahini Suvidha Yojana by the Centre.
- Kerala’s High Court: India’s First paperless court: The Kerala High Court is all set to become India’s first paperless court. Supreme Court judge Justice DY Chandrachud inaugurated the smart courtrooms on 1 January 2022. In the 1st phase six courtrooms, including the Chief Justice’s room, will be converted into smart courts. Also, case files will be made available to the lawyers on the computer screen.
- G Asok Kumar named as DG of National Mission for Clean Ganga: Additional Secretary under the Ministry of Jal Shakti, G Asok Kumar was appointed as the new Director-General of the National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) under the Ministry of Jal Shakti. He succeeded Director-General, Rajiv Ranjan Mishra.
- India records highest-ever monthly exports at $37 billion in December: The preliminary data released by the commerce and industry ministry, India exported goods worth $37.29 billion in December, the highest ever in a month, as demand for items such as engineering products, petroleum items, and gems and jewellery continued to soar.
- Sindhutai Sapkal popular as ‘Mother of Orphans’ passes away: Social worker Sindhutai Sapkal, who was called as ‘Mother of Orphans’ passed away at the age of 73 years. She was also referred to just as ‘Sindhutai’ or ‘Mai’. She was awarded the Padma Shri in 2021 in the Social Work category.
Read Related Article:-
- SSC CGL Syllabus 2023 pdf download
- SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2023
- SSC JE Syllabus 2023
- Daily Current affairs 13 December
- Daily Current affairs 10 and 11 December
- Daily Current affairs 09 December
- Daily Current affairs 08 December