Current Affairs 2023 by Crack Adda
Daily Current Affairs 7th January 2023: Daily Current Affairs Update & Daily Quiz For Government Exams:
Daily Current Affairs: 7th January 2023. Today’s Current Affairs covering the following news headlines: 1.’Sea Dragon’ exercise, 2.Mamata: Beyond 2021, 3.Shafali Verma, 4.Ramnath Goenka Excellence in Journalism awards, 5.UNSC Counter-Terrorism Committee.
Daily Current Affairs 7th January 2023
If you are a student preparing for entrance exams or like to keep yourself updated, the following current affairs will help you. The current affairs provide you with daily updates about economic, national, international, etc., events. They highlight important events and news which can help in your exam preparation for UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banking, and other Competitive Exams. Here, you can get all the important News Headlines for 7th January 2023.
- Gujarat CM Bhupendra Patel launched Student Start-ups and Innovation Policy 2.0: Gujarat Chief Minister, Bhupendra Patel has been launched “Student Start-ups and Innovation Policy 2.0 (SSIP-2.0)” for the next five years. The policy contains provisions for the establishment of active innovation and incubation centres in all universities in the state.
- WFP & The Akshaya Patra Foundation partnered to enhance PM POSHAN Scheme: United Nations’ World Food Programme (WFP) in India, has partnered with The Akshaya Patra Foundation (TAPF), a not-for-profit organization, to enhance the effectiveness of the Pradhan Mantri – Poshan Shakti Nirman (PM POSHAN) scheme (earlier known as National Programme for Mid-Day Meal in Schools).
- Sea Dragon 2022 Exercise: India joins ‘Sea Dragon’ exercise: India and its partners in the Quadrilateral Security Dialogue or Quad along with Canada and South Korea are participating in the multinational exercise Sea Dragon 2022 at Guam in the Western Pacific.
- Ramnath Goenka Excellence in Journalism awards announced: The Indian Express Group has announced the Ramnath Goenka Excellence in Journalism Awards (RNG Awards) for journalists across the country, for their work done in 2019.
- GoI flagship UJALA scheme completed 7 years: The flagship UJALA programme of the Ministry of Power has successfully completed seven years of distributing and selling LED lights on January 05, 2022. Unnat Jyoti by Affordable LEDs for All (UJALA) scheme was launched by Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi on January 05, 2015.
- A new book titled “Mamata: Beyond 2021” authored by Jayanta Ghosal: HarperCollins Publishers India is set to publish a new book titled “Mamata: Beyond 2021”, authored by political journalist Jayanta Ghosal and translated by Arunava Sinha. The announcement about the release of the book was made on 5th January 2022, the birthday of Mamata Banerjee, the Chief Minister (CM) of West Bengal and the leader of the Trinamool Congress (TMC) party.
- TS Tirumurti assumes Chair of UNSC Counter-Terrorism Committee: India’s Permanent Representative to the UN, T S Tirumurti has been appointed as the Chair of the UN Security Council Counter-Terrorism Committee for 2022. India has assumed the chairmanship of the United Nations Security Council’s Counter-Terrorism Committee (UNSC-CTC) for one year, beginning from January 01, 2022.
- Shafali Verma appointed as Brand Endorser of Bank of Baroda: State-owned Bank of Baroda has signed cricketer Shafali Verma as its brand endorser.The Bank continuously supports the youth of the country through its various banking and non-banking initiatives and this announcement reflects the bank’s ethos of adding value to its customer experience by choosing youth-icons like Shafali to inspire them.”
Read Related Article:-