Current Affairs 2023 by Crack Adda
Daily Current Affairs 5th January 2023: Daily Current Affairs Update & Daily Quiz For Government Exams:
5th January 2023. Today’s Current Airtel Payments Bank, Crypto Wire, Losar Festival, Nippon India MF, NEAT 3.0, Ganjam district is now child marriage free, etc.
5th January 2023, Current Affairs:
If you are a student preparing for entrance exams or like to keep yourself updated, the following current affairs will help you. The current affairs provide you with daily updates about economic, national, international, etc., events. They highlight important events and news which can help in your exam preparation for UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banking, and other Competitive Exams. Here, you can get all the important News Headlines for 5th January 2023.
- Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan launches NEAT 3.0: Union Minister of Education, Dharmendra Pradhan has launched National Educational Alliance for Technology (NEAT 3.0), and regional language textbooks prescribed by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Apple becomes world’s first company to hit $3 trillion M-Cap: The stock market value of Apple Inc. hit $3 trillion and became the world’s first company to do so. The market cap of Apple hit $182.86 per share, which made it the world’s first company to touch the $3 trillion mark.
- Odisha’s Ganjam district is now child marriage free: Odisha’s Ganjam has declared itself a child marriage free district, the first in the State. The district administration has been able to stop as many as 450 child marriages and video-record 48,383 marriages in two years — 2020 and 2021
- RBI approved Fino Payments Bank for international remittance business: Reserve Bank of India has approved Fino Payments Bank for commencing international (Cross Border) remittance business under the Money Transfer Service Scheme (MTSS). The approval will enable the customers of Fino Payments Bank to receive money sent from foreign countries.
- Nippon India MF launches India’s first Auto ETF: Nippon Life India Asset Management Limited, asset manager of Nippon India Mutual Fund (NIMF), has announced the launch of India’s First Auto sector ETF – Nippon India Nifty Auto ETF.
- CryptoWire introduces India’s first global index of cryptocurrencies IC15: CryptoWire, a global crypto super app that is a special business unit of TickerPlant, announced the launch of India’s first index of Cryptocurrencies – IC15, which is a rule-based broad market index by market capitalisation.
- Ladakh celebrated traditional new year ‘Losar Festival’: The Losar Festival in Ladakh is celebrated at the onset of the New Year in the traditional schedule of Tibetan Buddhism. It is celebrated by the Buddhist Community in the Ladakh region.
Read Related Article:-
- SSC CGL Syllabus 2023 pdf download
- SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2023
- SSC JE Syllabus 2023
- Daily Current affairs 13 December
- Daily Current affairs 10 and 11 December
- Daily Current affairs 6th January-2023
- Daily Current affairs 08 December