Current Affairs 2022
Daily Current Affairs 10th and 11th December 2022:
Daily Current Affairs: 10th & 11th December 2022. Today’s important events are Human Rights Day, Universal Health Coverage (UHC) Day, 58 airports covered under Krishi Udan Scheme 2.0, 19th Asian art biennale held in Bangladesh, International Fleet Review 2022, A New technology of ‘Rapid Road’, Climate Change Action Plan launched in Tamil Nadu, Tamil Nadu launched a sanitation worker development scheme, FIFA Football World Cup Series 2022.
10th and 11th December 2022, Current Affairs:
If you are a student preparing for entrance exams or like to keep yourself updated, the following current affairs will help you. The current affairs provide you with daily updates about economic, national, international, etc., events. They highlight important events and news which can help in your exam preparation for UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banking, and other Competitive Exams. Here, you can get all the important News Headlines for 10th & 11th December 2022.
- Human Rights Day : Every year, Human Rights Day is observed on 10th December across the world to honor the day in 1948 when the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) adopted the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR).
- Universal Health Coverage (UHC) Day conclave 2022: Union Ministry of Health & Family Welfare will conduct a two days conclave commemorating the “Universal Coverage Day (UHC) 2022” on 10th and 11th December 2022 at Varanasi. Universal Coverage Day (UHC) 2022 aims that ‘all people have access to needed primitive, preventive, curative and rehabilitative health services, of sufficient quality to be effective.
- 58 airports covered under Krishi Udan Scheme 2.0: Krishi Udan Scheme is a convergence scheme where eight Ministries/Departments aim to leverage their existing schemes to strengthen the logistics for the transportation of Agri-produce. The Krishi Udan Scheme 2.0 aims to increase the share of air carriage in the modal mix for transportation of Agri-produce, which includes horticulture, fishery, livestock, and processed products.
- 19th Asian art biennale held in Bangladesh: Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina inaugurated the 19th Asian Art Biennale in Dhaka, which is dedicated to the memory of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman who conceptualized BSA. The 19th Asian Art Biennale will be a month-long art show and will be held at the Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy (BSA) premises in Dhaka. it will showcase 712 pieces of artwork created by 493 artists from 114 countries including 149 Bangladeshi artists.
- International Fleet Review 2022: Indian Navy participated in the maiden International Fleet Review (IFR) hosted by Bangladesh at Cox’s Bazar on 7 December 2022 to commemorate the Birth Centenary of the Father of the Nation, Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman and to celebrate the Golden Jubilee of the Independence of Bangladesh.
- New technology of ‘Rapid Road’: Chief Minister Basavaraj Bommai inaugurated the Rapid Road. Rapid Road technology has been developed with new technology in Bangalore. “Rapid Road” Road – In this project concrete slabs are designed in advance and it’s used for the construction of roads.
- Climate Change Action Plan launched in Tamil Nadu: On 9th December 2022, Chief Minister M.K.Stalin inaugurated the Climate Change Action Plan to monitor climate change in Tamil Nadu in Chennai. Climate Change Action Plan was allocated a fund of Rs.77.35 crore for the first phase of implementation of the ‘Tamil Nadu Climate Change Initiative’.
- Tamil Nadu launched a sanitation worker development scheme: Chief Minister M.K. Stalin inaugurated the Sanitation Workers’ Development Scheme to protect the welfare of conservancy workers in the State. CM also launched a mobile application to help identify and collect census data of sanitation workers as part of the scheme. The main purpose of the scheme is to improve the welfare of the conservancy workers who face many socio-economic challenges in their workplace every day.
- FIFA Football World Cup Series 2022: The FIFA World Cup 2022 is being held in Qatar from November 20 to December 18 and fans will see the quarter-final stage. Croatia, Argentina, Brazil, Netherlands, France, Morocco, England, and Portugal will play in the quarter-finals.
Read Related Article:-