Current Affairs 2022
Daily Current Affairs 9th December 2022:
Daily Current Affairs: 9th December 2022. Today’s important events are International Anti-Corruption Day, International Day of Commemoration and Dignity of the Victims of the Crime of Genocide and of the Prevention of this Crime, Indian Navy to Participate in the First International Fleet Review of the Bangladesh Navy, India’s 1st Drone Training Conference, “Universal Health Coverage (UHAC) Day 2022”, 3rd Global High-Level Ministerial Conference, “Spatial Data Infrastructure geoportal ‘Geo-Ladakh’ for Ladakh, CoP27: Swayam Shikshan Prayog.
9th December 2022, Current Affairs:
If you are a student preparing for entrance exams or like to keep yourself updated, the following current affairs will help you. The current affairs provide you with daily updates about economic, national, international, etc., events. They highlight important events and news which can help in your exam preparation for UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banking, and other Competitive Exams. Here, you can get all the important News Headlines for 9th December 2022.
- International Anti-Corruption Day: The world celebrates International Anti-Corruption Dayon December 9. The main motive behind marking this day is to spread awareness about a corruption-free society. Everyone knows that corruption affects every area of society.The purpose behind a day of this kind is to make people aware of the repercussions of indulging in corruption and motivate them to follow a righteous path.
- International Day of Commemoration and Dignity of the Victims of the Crime of Genocide and of the Prevention of this Crime 2022: International Day of Commemoration and Dignity of the Victims of the Crime of Genocide and of the Prevention of this Crimeis commemorated on December 9 of every year around the world. It is observed to raise awareness about the greatest crime perpetrated by man against man, the violation of human rights and how it can be prevented in the future. 2022 marks its 74th anniversary.
- Indian Navy to Participate in the First International Fleet Review of the Bangladesh Navy: The Bangladesh Navy is hosting the first-ever International Fleet Review at Inani of Cox’s Bazar between December 6 and 9. Naval commanders, ships from some 30 countries including the United States, China, India and the neighboring Myanmar would participate in the international gathering. Indian Navy ships Kochi, Kavaratti and Sumedha will participate in this.
- Anurag Thakur Inaugurated India’s 1st Drone Training Conference: Towards empowering and mobilizing farmers across the nation with the use of agri-drones, Information and Broadcasting Minister Anurag Singh Thakur inaugurated India’s first Drone Skilling and Training Virtual E-Learning Platform at the Chennai manufacturing facility of Garuda Aerospace, a drone-based startup of India.
- Celebration of “Universal Health Coverage (UHAC) Day 2022” in Varanasi: The Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare is organizing a two-day convention on the theme “Universal Health Coverage Day (UHC) 2022” on December 10 and 11, 2022, in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. The two-day event will be inaugurated by the Governor of Uttar Pradesh, Mrs. Anandiben Patel, in the presence of Dr. Mansukh Mandaviya, Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare and Dr. Bharti Praveen Pawar, Minister of State for Health and Family Welfare.
- 3rd Global High-Level Ministerial Conference on Anti-Microbial Resistance (AMR): The Third Global Ministerial Conference on Antimicrobial Resistance concluded in Oman, with the issue of The Muscat Manifesto, which aims to accelerate One Health actions on antimicrobial resistance to achieve the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals.
- ISRO will develop “Spatial Data Infrastructure geoportal ‘Geo-Ladakh’ for Ladakh: The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with incubator and accelerator Social Alpha, to launch the SpaceTech Innovation Network (SpIN), focused on innovation curation and venture development for the space domain.
- CoP27: Swayam Shikshan Prayog Has Been Awarded The Local Adaptation Champions Awards: Swayam Shikshan Prayog (SSP), a Maharashtra-based organisation has been awarded the Local Adaptation Champions Awards, organized by the Global Center on Adaptation (GCA) at the ongoing COP27 in Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt.
Read Related Article:-