Current Affairs 2022
Daily Current Affairs 13th December 2022:
Daily Current Affairs: 13th December 2022. Today’s Current Affairs are covering the following headlines: 6th Vande Bharat train, Kathmandu International Mountain Film Festival, Arab-Built Lunar Spacecraft, India, China troops clash.
13th December 2022, Current Affairs:
If you are a student preparing for entrance exams or like to keep yourself updated, the following current affairs will help you. The current affairs provide you with daily updates about economic, national, international, etc., events. They highlight important events and news which can help in your exam preparation for UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banking, and other Competitive Exams. Here, you can get all the important News Headlines for 13th December 2022.
- PM Modi flagged off 6th Vande Bharat train on Nagpur-Bilaspur route: Prime Minister Narendra Modihas flagged off India’s sixth Vande Bharat Express between Bilaspur (Chattisgarh)-Nagpur (Maharashtra) route. This is the second Vande Bharat express in the state after the Mumbai-Ahmedabad Vande Bharat express.
- UAE Successfully Launches First Ever Arab-Built Lunar Spacecraft: A SpaceX Falcon 9rocket carried into space the first ever Arab-built lunar spacecraft. It was launched from the Cape Canaveral Space Force Station in Florida. The Rashid Rover was built by Dubai’s Mohammed bin Rashid Space Centre (MBRSC), in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and is being delivered by the HAKUTO-R lander, engineered by Japanese lunar exploration company space. The mission is due to arrive at Moon around April 2023.
- India, China troops clash along LAC in Tawang region, Arunachal Pradesh: Indian and Chinese troops clashed along the Line of Actual Control (LAC)in the Tawang sector of Arunachal Pradesh on December 9 and the face-off resulted in “minor injuries to a few personnel from both sides”, the Indian Army said. The clash near Yangtse along the LACin the sensitive sector took place amid the over 30-month border standoff between the two sides in eastern Ladakh.
- Japan’s ispace Launches World’s First Commercial Moon Lander: Japan is elated and proud of its space startup that successfully launched a spacecraft to the moon recently, marking a significant step towards what would be a historic first, both for the nation and a private company.
- Mopa International Airport Goa named after former CM Manohar Parrikar: Prime Minister Narendra Modihas inaugurated Mopa International Airport in Goa, which has been named after former Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar.
- Uttarakhand Plans Genetic Enhancement of Its Indigenous Badri Cow: Uttarakhand Governmentis planning for genetic enhancement of Badri Cow through sex-sorted semen and embryo transfer technology with the aim to increase its productivity.
- BJP’s Bhupendra Patel sworn-in as Gujarat CM for 2nd consecutive term: Bhupendra Patel took oath as the Chief Minister of Gujarat for a second straight term in He was administered oath as the 18th Chief Minister of Gujarat by Governor Acharya Devvrat.
- Indian Army’s Airawat Division conducted Ex Sanchaar Bodh: Indian Army’s Airawat Division conducted Ex Sanchaar Bodh in the extensive obstacle-ridden terrain of Punjab. The exercise validated tactical communication capabilities. The formation reaffirmed its determination to win at any cost under adverse conditions.
Read Related Article:-