Current Affairs 2022
Daily Current Affairs 14th December 2022:
If you are a student preparing for entrance exams or like to keep yourself updated, the following current affairs will help you. The current affairs provide you with daily updates about economic, national, international, etc., events. They highlight important events and news which can help in your exam preparation for UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banking, and other Competitive Exams. Here, you can get all the important News Headlines for 14th December 2022.
- Chief Justice of India Inaugurates Digitisation Hubs in 10 districts of Odisha:Chief Justice of India D Y Chandrachud virtually inaugurated 10 district court digitisation hubs (DCDH) in Odisha, and said that modernisation of judiciary is the need of the hour. A total of 15 DCDHs have now become functional in the state, with each catering to a neighbouring district, thus covering all 30 district courts.
- PM Participated in a Programme Commemorating Sri Aurobindo’s 150th Birth Anniversary: Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi participated in a programme commemorating Sri Aurobindo’s 150th birth anniversary. The programme, being held in Kamban Kalai Sangam, Puducherry, under the aegis of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav, witnessed the Prime Minister releasing a commemorative coin and postal stamp in honor of Sri Aurobindo.
- Prime Minister Launched Projects Worth Rs 75,000 Cr in Maharashtra:Prime Minister Narendra Modi to lay the foundation stone and inaugurate projects worth Rs 75,000 crores in Maharashtra. PM Modi inaugurated Phase-I of Hindu Hrudaysamrat Balasaheb Thackeray Maharashtra Samruddhi Mahamarg, covering a distance of 520 Kms and connecting Nagpur and Shirdi.
- Meghalaya health department awarded for Best Practice in Tuberculosis ACSM:The Meghalaya government, which has adopted a ‘Jan Andolan’ (people’s movement) against Tuberculosis received an award for best practices in controlling the disease that affects 2.6 million people in India every year.
- Forest department launched Project ‘Vanikaran’ in Kerala: The Forest department in association with Noolpuzha grama panchayat has launched the ‘Vanikaran’ (afforestation) project to root out invasive plants, especially Senna spectabilis, and restore natural forests.
- WPI Inflation Declines to 21-Month low of 5.85 % in Nov: The wholesale price-based inflation declined to a 21-month low of 5.85 per cent in November on easing prices of food, fuel and manufactured items.
- ISRO Successfully Completes Hypersonic Vehicle Test Run: Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) successfully conducted a joint hypersonic vehicle trial along with the Headquarters, Integrated Defense Staff (HQ IDS). According to the country’s premier space research agency, the joint hypersonic vehicle trial matched with the predetermined targets.
- National Energy Conservation Day 2022: 14th December: National Energy Conservation Day is celebrated every year on 14th December 2022. The purpose is to showcase the achievements of the nation in energy efficiency and conservation. This occasion has been celebrated since 1991 when is led by the Ministry of power.
Read Related Article:-