Daily Current Affairs Quiz by Crack Adda
Daily Current Affairs 12th January 2023: Daily Current Affairs Update & Daily Quiz For Government Exams:
Daily Current Affairs: 12th January 2023. Today’s Current Affairs covers the following news headlines:
- Global Investors Summit
- Ganga Cruise
- Annual Cultural Festival Sarang
- Prithvi-II missile
- Road Safety Week 2023
Daily Current Affairs 12th January 2023:
If you are a student preparing for entrance exams or like to keep yourself updated, the following current affairs will help you. The current affairs provide you with daily updates about economic, national, international, etc., events. They highlight important events and news which can help in your exam preparation for UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banking, and other Competitive Exams. Here, you can get all the important News Headlines for 12th January 2023.
- Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Ann Yojana (PMGKAY): Indian Govt named its new free foodgrain scheme under the National Food Security Act, 2013, as ‘Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana (PMGKAY)’ and has been implemented from January 1, 2023, benefitting more than 80 crores of poor and poorest of poor people.
- PM Modi inaugurated Global Investors Summit in Madhya Pradesh: Prime Minister Narendra Modi virtually inaugurates the 7th edition of ‘Invest Madhya Pradesh-Global Investors Summit’, a flagship event of the state government, in Indore. The theme of the 7th edition of ‘Invest Madhya Pradesh-Global Investors Summit is ‘Madhya Pradesh-The Future Ready State’.
- Ganga Cruise: MV Ganga Vilas will begin its journey from Varanasi: On 13th January 2023, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will flag off the “world’s longest river cruise”, MV Ganga Vilas, and inaugurate a ‘Tent City’ on the banks of the Ganga river in Varanasi through a video conferencing.
- IIT-Madras Annual Cultural Festival Sarang: Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) Annual Cultural Festival Saarang will be conducted completely in physical mode between 12th January and 15th January 2023. In 2023, it will be the 28th Edition of the Saarang, which is one of the largest student-run festivals.
- Prithvi-II missile successfully tested-fired in Odisha: On 10th January 2023, Prithvi-II a short-range ballistic missile was successfully launched from the Integrated Test Range, Chandipur off the coast of Odisha. Prithvi-II missile was an integral part of India’s nuclear deterrence and contains a well-established system.
- Road Safety Week 2023: Ministry of Road Transport & Highways celebrates Road Safety Week from 11th to 17th January 2023, under “Swachhata Pakhwada” it aims to propagate the cause of safer roads for all and create awareness among the general public, and to give an opportunity to all stakeholders to contribute to the cause of road safety.
Read Related Article:-