Current Affairs 2023 by Crack Adda
Daily Current Affairs 15th & 16th January 2023: Daily Current Affairs Update & Daily Quiz For Government Exams:
Daily Current Affairs: 15th & 16th January 2023. Today’s Current Affairs covers the following news headlines:
- India’s First Centre of Excellence in Online Gaming
- Sarbananda Sonowal inaugurated the School of Logistics
- Agriculture response vehicle scheme
- SBI launched e-Bank Guarantee facility
- Odisha’s steering committee
Daily Current Affairs 14th January 2023:
If you are a student preparing for entrance exams or like to keep yourself updated, the following current affairs will help you. The current affairs provide you with daily updates about economic, national, international, etc., events. They highlight important events and news which can help in your exam preparation for UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banking, and other Competitive Exams. Here, you can get all the important News Headlines for the 15th & 16th of January 2023.
- Shillong to get India’s first centre of excellence for online gaming: Union government has announced to set up India’s first center of excellence for online gaming in Shillong, Meghalaya. The CoE will be set up under Digital India Startup Hub through the Software Technology Parks of India (STPI).
- Sarbananda Sonowal inaugurated School of Logistics: Union Minister of Ports, Shipping & Waterways and Ayush, Sarbananda Sonowal and Tripura CM Manik Saha have inaugurated the School of Logistics, Waterways, and Communication in Agartala, Tripura. The school will enable the rich pool of talent of the region to become world-class experts in the transportation and logistics sector.
- Meghalaya CM launched the agriculture response vehicle scheme: Meghalaya Chief Minister Conrad Sangma has launched the shared school bus system, prime tourism vehicles, and agriculture response vehicle scheme. The chief minister flagged off shared school buses and hoped that it will help to minimize traffic congestion in Shillong.
- India’s largest student-run festival ‘Saarang’ conducts at IIT Madras: Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) Annual Cultural Festival Saarang has been conducted completely in physical mode. This year is the 28th Edition of the Saarang, which is one of the largest student-run festivals.
- SBI launched e-Bank Guarantee facility in association with NeSL: State Bank of India (SBI) has launched e-Bank Guarantee (e-BG) facility in association with National e-Governance Services Limited (NeSL). With the advent of e-BG, this function will be replaced by e-stamping and e-signature.
- Odisha’s steering committee approved Rs 1,086 crore action plan for 2023-24: Odisha government’s state-level steering committee for CAMPA (Compensatory Afforestation Fund Management & Planning Authority) has approved an annual plan of Rs 1,086 crore for 2023-24.
Read Related Article:-