Current Affairs 2023 by Crack Adda
Daily Current Affairs 22nd & 23rd January 2023: Daily Current Affairs Update & Daily Quiz For Government Exams:
Daily Current Affairs: 22nd & 23rd January 2023. Today’s Current Affairs covers the following news headlines:
- Rural Health Statistics 2021-2022
- Caste Census In Bihar
- Additional Tier-1 (AT1) Bonds
- First G20 Health Working Group Meeting
- 126th Birth anniversary of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
- Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar
Daily Current Affairs 22nd & 23rd January 2023:
If you are a student preparing for entrance exams or like to keep yourself updated, the following current affairs will help you. The current affairs provide you with daily updates about economic, national, international, etc., events. They highlight important events and news which can help in your exam preparation for UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banking, and other Competitive Exams. Here, you can get all the important News Headlines for 22nd & 23rd January 2023.
- Rural Health Statistics 2021-2022: According to the Union Ministry of Health & Family Welfare’s Rural Health Statistics 2021-2022, India’s rural healthcare system continues to be plagued by a shortfall on two critical fronts – doctors and infrastructure.
- Caste Census In Bihar: The Supreme Court dismissed petitions challenging the Bihar government’s decision to conduct a caste survey in the state. Petitioners claimed that it was a census and that the state government had no power to make any laws regarding it.
- Additional Tier-1 (AT1) Bonds: The Bombay High Court Friday quashed the write-off of Additional Tier-1 (AT1) bonds worth Rs 8,400 crore issued by Yes Bank Ltd, bringing relief to investors.
- First G20 Health Working Group Meeting: The first G20 Health Working Group meeting under India’s presidency was held in Thiruvananthapuram in Kerala. Various discussions are being held focusing on international cooperation for Universal health care, in the three-day conference.
- Parakram Diwas marks the 26th Birth anniversary of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose: On January 23rd, The 126th birth anniversary of the great freedom fighter Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose is being celebrated across the country. Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose was born on 23rd January 1897 in Cuttack, Odisha. The day is celebrated as Parakram Diwas.
- President Droupadi Murmu to confer Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar in New Delhi: President Droupadi Murmu will confer Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar 2023 at a ceremony in New Delhi on January 23rd, 2023. The awards will be presented to 11 children for their exceptional achievement in six categories — Art, Culture, Bravery, Innovation, Social Service, and Sports. The winners of Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar will be honored with a medal, a cash prize of one lakh rupees, and a certificate.
Read Related Article:-