Current Affairs 2023 by Crack Adda
Daily Current Affairs 21st January 2023: Daily Current Affairs Update & Daily Quiz For Government Exams:
Daily Current Affairs: 21st January 2023. Today’s Current Affairs covers the following news headlines:
- Vigyanika Science literature festival 2023
- Largest human red ribbon chain
- IREDA signs MoU with MNRE
- National health Authority
- Best sustainable green field airport award
- International Environment & Safety Best Practices Award 2023
Daily Current Affairs 21st January 2023:
If you are a student preparing for entrance exams or like to keep yourself updated, the following current affairs will help you. The current affairs provide you with daily updates about economic, national, international, etc., events. They highlight important events and news which can help in your exam preparation for UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banking, and other Competitive Exams. Here, you can get all the important News Headlines for 21st January 2023.
- Vigyanika Science literature festival 2023: The Science Literature Festival ‘Vigyanika’ is being conducted at the Indian International Science Festival (IISF), Bhopal between the 22nd and 23rd of January 2023. The “Science Literature Festival” will be held as a part of the 8th India International Science Festival (IISF). International Science Literature Festival – Vigyanika has been conducted annually since 2015.
- FITUR – world’s largest international travel exhibition: Ministry of Tourism participated in FITUR from 18th to 22nd January in Madrid, FITUR is one of the world’s largest international travel exhibitions and India’s participation at FITUR is significant to step up the recovery of inbound tourism to pre-pandemic levels. India conducted various Culture Performances, Yoga Sessions, Mehndi and Bollywood Dance Performances.
- Largest human red ribbon chain: The National AIDS Control Organization (NACO) in Bhubaneswar’s Odisha set up the largest Human Red Ribbon Chain in the Kalinga stadium, aimed at raising awareness regarding the HIV AIDS disease on 19th January 2023. Odisha State AIDS Control Society, Health & Family Welfare Department of the Odisha government under the leadership of NACO organized the awareness programme with the Department of Sports & Youth Services & Hockey India.
- IREDA signs MoU with MNRE: Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Ltd (IREDA) and the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE), Government of India signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for setting annual performance targets for the year 2022-23. Bhupinder Singh Bhalla, Secretary, MNRE and Shri Pradip Kumar Das, Chairman & Managing Director (CMD), IREDA signed the MOU.
- Praveen Sharma (IDSE) appointed as Director of National Health Authority: Praveen Sharma (IDSE) has been appointed as Director of the National Health Authority (Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission) for a period of five years with effect from the date of taking over charge of the post or until further orders. Ministry of Health & Family Welfare issued an order on January 19, 2023, from the Department of Personnel & Training (DoPT).
- Best sustainable green field airport award: GMR Goa International Airport (GGIAL) received the ‘Best Sustainable Greenfield Airport’ award under aviation sustainability and environment at ASSOCHAM’s 14th International Conference-cum-Awards for Civil Aviation 2023. GMR Goa International Airport won the award for “excellent initiatives” taken by GGIAL in implementing sustainability as one of the core concepts.
- International Environment & Safety Best Practices Award 2023: Greentech Foundation, New Delhi presented the prestigious Greentech International Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Best Practices Award 2023 to SJVN (Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam) Limited. Awards are presented to organizations presenting the highest level of commitment to environmental protection practices.
Read Related Article:-