Current Affairs 2023 by Crack Adda
Daily Current Affairs 18th January 2023: Daily Current Affairs Update & Daily Quiz For Government Exams:
Daily Current Affairs: 18th January 2023. Today’s Current Affairs covers the following news headlines:
- Concluding Session Of Global South Summit
- SPIC MACAY
- Shukrayaan I : Venus mission
- Duty Drawback Scheme
- Snow Leopards Spotted In Himachal Pradesh
- Mutual fund Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)
- Yeti Airlines
Daily Current Affairs 18th January 2023:
If you are a student preparing for entrance exams or like to keep yourself updated, the following current affairs will help you. The current affairs provide you with daily updates about economic, national, international, etc., events. They highlight important events and news which can help in your exam preparation for UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banking, and other Competitive Exams. Here, you can get all the important News Headlines for 18th January 2023.
- Concluding Session Of Global South Summit: At the concluding session of the virtual Voice of Global South Summit, India unveiled initiatives to assist the Global South in areas ranging from technology to health
- SPIC MACAY: SPIC MACAY organised its very popular ‘Music in the Park’ series under the name “Shruti Amrut” in collaboration with the Ministry of Culture and the New Delhi Municipal Council.
- PARAKH: National Assessment Regulator: The National Council for Education Research and Training (NCERT) has notified India’s first national assessment regulator, PARAKH (Performance Assessment, Review, and Analysis of Knowledge for Holistic Development), which aims to set up assessment guidelines for all boards.
- Shukrayaan I: Venus mission: An advisor to the space science programme recently said that the Indian Space Research Organisation is yet to receive approval from the Indian government for the Venus mission and that the mission could as a result be postponed to 2031.
- Duty Drawback Scheme: GST authorities found that exporters are misusing the government’s duty drawback scheme (DDS) by claiming it along with refunds of integrated goods and services tax (GST).
- Snow Leopards Spotted In Himachal Pradesh: Snow Leopard is found in the mountainous regions of central and southern Asia.
- Mutual Fund Systematic Investment Plan (SIP): Increase In Collection (2022): Mutual Fund’s SIP collection jumps 31% to ₹1.5 lakh cr. In 2022 on account of higher retail participation, data with the Association of Mutual Funds in India (AMFI) showed.
- Yeti Airlines Flight Black Box Found: Both black boxes from the crashed Yeti Airlines flight in Nepal have been discovered, Kathmandu airport officials said recently.
Read Related Article:-