Current Affairs 2023 by Crack Adda
Daily Current Affairs 26th January 2023: Daily Current Affairs Update & Daily Quiz For Government Exams:
Daily Current Affairs: 26th January 2023. Today’s Current Affairs covers the following news headlines:
- 74th Republic day 2023
- Bharat Parv
- Largest floating solar power project
- Norovirus cases detected in Kerala
- Padma Awards 2023
- ICC 2022 Award
- Himachal Pradesh celebrates its 53rd Statehood Day
Daily Current Affairs 26th January 2023:
If you are a student preparing for entrance exams or like to keep yourself updated, the following current affairs will help you. The current affairs provide you with daily updates about economic, national, international, etc., events. They highlight important events and news which can help in your exam preparation for UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banking, and other Competitive Exams. Here, you can get all the important News Headlines for 26th January 2023.
- 74th Republic Day 2023: The Indian Constituent Assembly adopted the Constitution on November 26, 1949, and the Constitution of India came into force on January 26, 1950. In 2023, Egyptian President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi will be the Chief Guest at the parade.
- Ministry of Tourism to organise six-day mega event “Bharat Parv”: The six-day mega event “Bharat Parv” event will be organized by the Government of India at the Lawns and Gyan Path in front of Red Fort, Delhi from 26th to 31st January 2023, as part of the Republic Day Celebrations.
- Chandigarh gets North India’s largest floating solar power project: UT Administrator Banwari Lal Purohit inaugurated northern India’s largest floating solar power project of 2000kWp worth Rs 11.70 crore at waterworks, Sector 39. He also inaugurated a 500kWp floating solar project with fountains at Dhanas Lake.
- Norovirus cases detected in Kerala: The Kerala Health Department confirmed two cases of the gastrointestinal infection norovirus in class 1 students in Ernakulam district. Infected people developed symptoms such as diarrhoea, abdominal pain, vomiting, nausea, a high temperature, headache, and body aches.
- Padma Awards 2023 announced: A total of 106 Padma awards have been announced including six Padma Vibhushan, nine Padma Bhushan and 91 Padma Shri. 19 of the awardees are women and the list also includes 2 persons from the category of Foreigners/NRI/PIO/OCI and 7 Posthumous awardees.
- ICC 2022 Award Winners List: Every year, the International Cricket Council (ICC) awards are presented various awards including Best Player, Best Player, Best ODI Team, T20I Team and Test Team. The ICC Awards 2022 comprises a total of 13 categories, with awards honouring individuals who shone in specific formats, and also across multiple formats in the overall categories – the coveted Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy for ICC Men’s Cricketer of the Year, and the Rachael Heyhoe Flint Trophy for ICC Women’s Cricketer of the Year.
- Himachal Pradesh celebrates its 53rd Statehood Day: Himachal Pradesh celebrated its 53rd Statehood Day on January 25. It was on this day in 1971 that Himachal Pradesh became the 18th state of India. The state-level function of Full Statehood Day was held in the Hamirpur district.
Read Related Article:-