Current Affairs 2022
Daily Current Affairs 25th and 26th December 2022:
Daily Current Affairs: 25th & 26th December 2022. Today’s Current Affairs are covering following headlines: Good Governance Day, Veer Bal Diwas, CPN-Maoist Centre Chief Pushpa Kamal Dahal Prachanda Set to Become New Nepal PM, ‘Bomb Cyclone’, Amrut Mahotsav of Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul Rajkot Sanstha, etc.
25th and 26th December 2022, Current Affairs:
If you are a student preparing for entrance exams or like to keep yourself updated, the following current affairs will help you. The current affairs provide you with daily updates about economic, national, international, etc., events. They highlight important events and news which can help in your exam preparation for UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banking, and other Competitive Exams. Here, you can get all the important News Headlines for 25th & 26th December 2022.
- Good Governance Day: Good Governance Day: Every year, in honor of former Indian Prime Minister Atal Vihari Vajpayee’s birthday, India observes “Good Governance Day”. The day is devoted to former prime minister Atal Vihari Vajpayee.Prime Minister Narendra Modi 2014 announced that “Good Governance Day” will be observed annually on December 25 in memory of the former PM.
- Veer Bal Diwas: Veer Bal Diwas 2022: Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced to observe Veer Bal Diwas 2022 on the occasion of the Prakash Purab of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji. Veer Bal Diwas is going to be celebrated in India every year on 26th December.Veer Bal Diwas 2022 marks the martyrdom of Sri Guru Gobind Singh’s sons Sahibzada Baba Zorawar Singh Ji and Baba Fateh Singh Ji. Veer Bal Diwas is observed to pay honor and tribute to the sacrifices made by Sahibzada Zorawar Singh and Sahibzada Fateh Singh.
- CPN-Maoist Centre Chief Pushpa Kamal Dahal Prachanda Set to Become New Nepal PM: CPN-Maoist Centre chief Pushpa Kamal Dahal, also known as Prachanda, mustered the support of 168 parliamentarians, way above the magic mark of 138 in the House of Representatives, clearing the way for his third stint in the Nepal Prime Minister’s Office in the last 14 years.
- ‘Bomb Cyclone’ Winter Storm hits US with Life Threating Extremely Cold Climate: Bomb Cyclone: Bomb Cyclone has thrashed US and Canada with extreme climate and has trapped the residents inside their houses with snow and power outages. During the Christmas season, the bomb cyclone occurred due to a low temperature of -40 degrees Fahrenheit. Thousands of flights have been canceled and several highways have been blocked. People are advised not to step outside their homes as it can be life-threatening.
- Atal Incubation Centre (AIC) Signs Agreements with MSMs: Atal Incubation Centre (AIC) at the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) signed agreements with MSMEs for incubation of newer technologies into commercial products. The agreements were signed to commemorate the launch of the AIC at the BARC to hasten conversion of products from research labs to the market.
- PM Modi Addressed 75th Amrut Mahotsav of Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul Rajkot Sanstha: Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the 75th Amrut Mahotsav of Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul Rajkot Sansthan via video-conferencing. Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul Rajkot Sansthan was established at Rajkot in 1948 by seer Shri Dharmajivandasji Swami.
- CJI D Y Chandrachud Constituted Committee to Conduct Accessibility Audit of SC Premises: In a bid to remove the barriers to access, Chief Justice of India D Y Chandrachud has constituted a committee headed by apex court judge Justice S Ravindra Bhat to conduct an audit of “physical and functional access” of the top court premises to make them disabled friendly.
- IIT Kanpur Develops Artificial Heart to Deal with Acute Cardiac Problems: IIT Kanpur is ready with an artificial heart that would be of great help to people with acute cardiac problems. IIT Kanpur Director, Abhay Karandikar, said that the trial on animals would begin next year.
Read Related Article:-