Current Affairs 2022
Daily Current Affairs 22nd December 2022:
Daily Current Affairs: 22nd December 2022. Today’s Current Affairs are covering following headlines: National Mathematics Day, BF.7 New Covid Variant, Assam Government Launched Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme, etc.
22nd December 2022, Current Affairs:
If you are a student preparing for entrance exams or like to keep yourself updated, the following current affairs will help you. The current affairs provide you with daily updates about economic, national, international, etc., events. They highlight important events and news which can help in your exam preparation for UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banking, and other Competitive Exams. Here, you can get all the important News Headlines for 22nd December 2022.
- National Mathematics Day: National Mathematics Day is celebrated on December 22 across the nation every year. National Mathematics Day is marked to recognize and celebrate the works of Srinivasa Ramanujan. Srinivasa Ramanujan, the Indian mathematical genius, was born on this day in 1887
- BF.7 New Covid Variant of Omicron driving surge in China, 4 Cases found in India: BF.7, New Covid Variant: The BF.7 sub-variant of Omicron that is prevalent in China is thought to be the cause of the present spike in Covid-19 infections there. This isn’t the first time BF.7 has been in the spotlight; back in October, it began to displace the main variations in the US and several other European nations.
- Note in Circulation Rise 8% Annually to Rs 32 Lakh Crore: FM: Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said note in circulation (NiC) has witnessed an annual growth of 7.98 per cent to Rs 31.92 lakh crore as of December 2, 2022. The demand for currency depends upon several macroeconomic factors, including economic growth and level of interest rates, she said.
- Guru Nanak Dev University becomes only University in India to get A grade by NAAC: The Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar has got A grade by scoring 3.85 points in National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) grading, thereby becoming the only University in India to get this score.
- Assam Government Launched Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme: Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma launched the second version of ‘Orunodoi’, the flagship scheme of the state government aimed at providing financial security to financially disadvantaged families
- Indian Navy Launches INS Arnala: Anti-Submarine Warfare Shallow Water Craft: The Indian Navy launched ‘Arnala’, the first of the eight indigenously-built anti-submarine warfare shallow water craft (ASW-SWC), at the shipbuilding facility of L&T in Chennai’s Kattupall. Built by Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers (GRSE), ‘Arnala’ made its first contact with the water of the Bay of Bengal.
- India’s Manned Space Flight Gaganyaan to be Launched in the Fourth Quarter of 2022: The Government has said, the country’s maiden human space flight mission, Gaganyaan, is targeted to be launched in the fourth quarter of 2024.
Read Related Article:-