Current Affairs 2022
Daily Current Affairs 21st December 2022:
Daily Current Affairs: 21st December 2022. Today’s Current Affairs are covering following headlines: Tribal Winter Festival, Good Governance Week, Social Progress Index, National Mineral Development Corporation, Millet Food Festival.
21st December 2022, Current Affairs:
If you are a student preparing for entrance exams or like to keep yourself updated, the following current affairs will help you. The current affairs provide you with daily updates about economic, national, international, etc., events. They highlight important events and news which can help in your exam preparation for UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banking, and other Competitive Exams. Here, you can get all the important News Headlines for 21st December 2022.
- Legendary athlete PT Usha nominated to Vice-chairman panel: Rajya Sabha Chairman Jagdeep Dhankhar has nominated legendary former athlete PT Usha to the panel of vice-chairperson in the upper house of the Parliament.
- Jyotiraditya Scindia launched country’s first Green Steel Brand “KALYANI FeRRESTA: Union Steel Minister, Jyotiraditya Scindia has launched India’s first Green Steel Brand “KALYANI FeRRESTA” in New Delhi.
- Agriculture Ministry Organises Millet Food Festival in Parliament: To raise awareness about the importance of millet, the Agriculture Ministry is hosting a Millet food festival in Parliament for the members. As the global agrifood systems face challenges to feed an ever-growing global population, resilient cereals like millet provide an affordable and nutritious option.
- Sri Lanka and Russia in talks to use the rupee in foreign trade: Use of rupee in foreign trade: In order to facilitate international trade, Sri Lanka has agreed to utilize the Indian Rupee (INR). It occurs shortly after the Indian government announced it was looking into ways to include nations who are particularly short on dollars in the Indian rupee trade settlement process.
- HDFC Securities Launched Investor Education Platform ‘Roots: Stock brokerage firm HDFC Securities has launched Roots, a dedicated platform providing comprehensive investor education and market analysis.
- Indian Forces Acquiring ‘Pralay’ Ballistic Missile for Striking Targets at 150-500 K: As the conflicts in the border region with China increase, the Indian armed forces are now set to procure the ‘Pralay’ ballistic missile that can hit the target from 150 to 500 k.
- Fifth Scorpene Submarine ‘Vagir’ Delivered to Indian Navy: The fifth Scorpène submarine, Vagir of Project – 75 Kalvari Class submarines has been delivered to the Indian Navy by Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) Mumbai. Defence Ministry said, the submarine would shortly be commissioned into the Navy and enhance its capability.
- Status of Centres of Excellence Scheme ‘AYURSWASTHYA Yojana’: The Ministry of Ayush issued a notification regarding the status of the centres of excellence scheme ‘AYURSWASTHYA Yojana’. Financial assistance is provided to eligible individual organizations/institutes for establishing and upgrading their functions & facilities and/or for research & development activities in AYUSH under the scheme.
Read Related Article:-