Current Affairs 2022
Daily Current Affairs 31st December 2022:
Daily Current Affairs: 31st December 2022. Today’s Current Affairs are covering following headlines: Nijaat’ campaign, Odisha’s ‘Dhanu Yatra’, Project Nilgiri Tahr, Starlink v2.0 satellites, Madras High Court.
31st December 2022, Current Affairs:
If you are a student preparing for entrance exams or like to keep yourself updated, the following current affairs will help you. The current affairs provide you with daily updates about economic, national, international, etc., events. They highlight important events and news which can help in your exam preparation for UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banking, and other Competitive Exams. Here, you can get all the important News Headlines for 31st December 2022.
- Chhattisgarh police ‘Nijaat’ campaign gets IACP 2022 Award’: International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP), the US-based international organisation has selected the anti-drug & illicit liquor campaign ‘Nijaat’ of Chhattisgarh police for ‘Leadership in Crime Prevention’ award in the institutional category.
- Odisha’s ‘Dhanu Yatra’ the largest open-air theatre performance begin: The ‘Dhanu Yatra’ festival, the largest open-air theatre festival began after a gap of two years, in Bargarh at Odisha. The vibrant Dhanu Yatra is associated with the culture of Odisha.
- Tamil Nadu Launched Project Nilgiri Tahr with Rs 25 Crore Budget: Tamil Nadu Government has announced the ‘Nilgiri Tahr Project’, India’s first-of-its-kind initiative aimed at restoring the state animal’s original habitat and stabilizing its population. The ‘Nilgiri Tahr Project’ is a five-year program with a budget of Rs 25.14 crore.
- AP Govt Introduces Lesson on India’s First Muslim Woman Teacher Fatima Sheikh: The Andhra Pradesh government has introduced a lesson on the contribution of Fatima Sheikh in the textbooks of the eighth class. Fatima Sheikh was India’s first woman Muslim teacher and one of India’s greatest social reformers and educators.
- Madras High Court: Mobile Phones Banned in Tamil Nadu’s Temples: The Madurai Bench of Madras High Court has prohibited devotees from carrying mobile phones inside temples in Tamil Nadu. The Division Bench of Justice R. Mahadevan and J Sathya Narayana Prasad held that the gadgets divert the attention of the devotees from the purpose of visiting the temple.
- India’s April-November Fiscal Deficit Widens on-year to 58.9% of FY23 Aim: The government’s fiscal deficit in end-November touched 59 per cent of the full year Budget Estimate on increased capital expenditure and slow growth in non-tax revenue.
- SpaceX Launched First 54 Starlink v2.0 satellites Into Low Earth orbit: The SpaceX Falcon 9 launch vehicle launched into low Earth Orbit the first 54 Starlink Satellites of the new generation, or v2.0 or Gen2. The SpaceX Falcon 9 was launched on 28th December 2022, and it took place from the SLC-40 launch pad of the US Air Force Base at Cape Canaveral. It is the 60th successful SpaceX mission since the beginning of 2022.
Read Related Article:-