Current Affairs 2022
Daily Current Affairs 28th December 2022:
Daily Current Affairs: 28th December 2022. Today’s Current Affairs are covering following headlines: Name change of two places in Uttar Pradesh, ‘MSME Prerana’ programme, Financial Literacy is low nationwide, Dharmadam becomes first complete library constituency, etc.
28th December 2022, Current Affairs:
If you are a student preparing for entrance exams or like to keep yourself updated, the following current affairs will help you. The current affairs provide you with daily updates about economic, national, international, etc., events. They highlight important events and news which can help in your exam preparation for UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banking, and other Competitive Exams. Here, you can get all the important News Headlines for 28th December 2022.
- Home Ministry approved the name change of two places in Uttar Pradesh:The Union Home Ministry has given its consent to change the names, a Municipal Council in Gorakhpur and a village in Deoria, both in eastern UP, following recommendations from the state government.
- Dharmadam becomes first complete library constituency in India: Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan’s constituency has achieved a new record recently. It has become the only constituency in India to have a library in all the wards.
- Financial Literacy is low nationwide, both in urban and rural areas: RBI Survey:A pan-Indian “Financial Literacy and Inclusion survey” conducted by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) found that awareness and knowledge of digital banking are on par between the rural and urban population nationwide, with the average for both segments being 11.7 on a scale of 21.
- Bank frauds over 50% in Public Sector Banks according to RBI data: According to an RBI report, public sector banks (PSBs) accounted for the majority of frauds reported in 2018–19, with 55.4% of the cases reported and 90% of the money involved. This is primarily due to an inadequate internal process, lack of personnel, and inadequate systems to address operational risks.
- Indian Bank launched ‘MSME Prerana’ programme in Rajasthan: Indian Bank, one of the leading public sector banks in the country, has launched its flagship business mentoring program for MSME entrepreneurs ‘MSME Prerana’ in the state of Rajasthan. Indian Bank’s unique program, “MSME Prerana”, is a first-of-its-kind initiative for MSME Sector in the country by any bank.
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Announces Launch of ‘Respect Senior Care Rider’: Bajaj Allianz General Insurance, one of the leading private general insurers of India, announced the launch of its unique health insurance rider ‘Respect Senior Care Rider’.This rider helps one fulfill their parental responsibility smoothly. In order to accomplish this goal, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance has tied up with a wide network of service providers to assist the insured with their worries.
- Punjab Ranks 2nd in Average Monthly Income Per Agricultural Household Govt: Punjab ranks second in the country in average monthly income per agricultural household. The fact came to light in data provided by Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Narendra Singh Tomar in the ongoing session of Rajya Sabha.
- Amrit Bharat Station Scheme: Ministry of Railways to renovate 1,000 small stations: The Ministry of Railways has developed a new scheme to modernize over 1000 small stations over the coming year. The stations will be equipped with facilities inspired by the mega-upgradation of marquee stations. This scheme will be a part of the Ministry of Railways Station Redevelopment Drive and Amrit Bharat Station Scheme.
Read Related Article:-