Current Affairs 2022
Daily Current Affairs 27th December 2022:
Daily Current Affairs: 27th December 2022. Today’s Current Affairs are covering following headlines: brain–eating amoeba infection, Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s grand memorial in Gwalior, Emperor Penguins could be extinct by 2100, etc.
27th December 2022, Current Affairs:
If you are a student preparing for entrance exams or like to keep yourself updated, the following current affairs will help you. The current affairs provide you with daily updates about economic, national, international, etc., events. They highlight important events and news which can help in your exam preparation for UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banking, and other Competitive Exams. Here, you can get all the important News Headlines for 27th December 2022.
- First case of deadly brain-eating amoeba infection reported in South Korea: Brain-eating amoeba infection reported in South Korea: For the first time ever, a rare and potentially fatal brain-eating amoeba has been discovered in South Korea. Primary amebic meningoencephalitis (PAM) is a rare and serious infection caused by the amoeba naegleria fowleri, which is commonly found in warm freshwater and soil.
- Madhya Pradesh Govt to build Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s grand memorial in Gwalior: Madhya Pradesh government: According to Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister, Shivraj Singh Chouhan, a huge statue of former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee will be installed and a research centre will be built as part his grand memorial in Gwalior.
- Antarctica’s Biodiversity at risk, Emperor Penguins could be extinct by 2100:Antarctica’s Biodiversity new research has indicated that more has to be done to safeguard Antarctic ecosystems, and if we don’t make a change, up to 97% of Antarctic species with land-based populations might go extinct by the year 2100.
- Former Maldivian President Abdulla Yameen Sentenced to 11 Years: The Maldives criminal court sentenced former president Abdulla Yameen to 11 years in prison and fined him $5 million after finding him guilty of corruption and money laundering charges related to receiving kickbacks from a private company.
- India to Become $10-Trillion Economy by 2035: CEBR: The Centre for Economics and Business Research (CEBR), which is a UK-based economics consultancy, predicted that India will become the third-largest economy by 2037. 14th edition of the report noted that over the next five years, the annual rate of GDP growth is expected to average 6.4%. After that, the growth is expected to average 6.5% in the subsequent nine years.
- India’s Cuisine Ranked Fifth in the list of best Cuisines of the World: Cuisines of the World: India is ranked fifth on the global list of the best cuisines for 2022, according to Taste Atlas. The ranking is based on audience votes for ingredients, dishes, and beverages.
- FSSAI gives five-star rating to UP’s Bulandshahr prison for food quality: The Bulandshahr prison of Uttar Pradesh was awarded a five-star rating and the tag ‘Eat Right Campus’ by the Food Safety and Standard Authority of India (FSSAI).
- CIBIL, SIDBI, Online PSB loans launch MSME Rankings: With the intent of deepening credit flow to small businesses and also helping lenders avoid loan losses on such bets, credit information company TransUnion Cibil launched a ranking system for MSME borrowers.
Read Related Article:-