Daily Current Affairs Quiz by Crack Adda
Daily Current Affairs 08 February 2023: Daily Current Affairs Update & Daily Quiz For Government Exams:
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 08th February 2023:
The Current Affairs Quiz section of Crack Adda aims to help aspirants to revise Current Affairs for 08th February 2023 at ease. The Current Affairs questions and answers cover topics such as:
- India’s Fifth Nano Urea Plant
- Theme of International Day of Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation
- World’s first nano urea plant
- International Testing Agency
- Mahindra Finance
- Reliance Retail
- Mathrubhumi Book of The Year’ award
- Padma Bhushan Award
- Ricky Tej
- International Day of Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation
Q1. Where is India’s Fifth Nano Urea Plant located?
(d) West Bengal
Q2. What is the theme of International Day of Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation 2023?
(a) Achieving the new Global Goals through the elimination of Female Genital Mutilation by 2030
(b) No Time for Global Inaction, Unite, Fund, and Act to End Female Genital Mutilation
(c) Men End FGM
(d) Partnership with Men and Boys to transform Social and gender Norms to End FGM.
Q3. Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the world’s first nano urea plant in ____ in 2021.
Q4. Which Indian female gymnast has been handed a 21-month ban for failing a dope test conducted by the International Testing Agency?
(a) Kalpalna Debnath
(b) Krupali Patel
(c) Aruna Reddy
(d) Dipa Karmakar
Q5. _____ Appointed Raul Rebello as MD and CEO-Designate
(b) Yes Bank
(c) Mahindra Finance
(d) Axis Bank
Q6. Which company in India has accepted digital currency for payments?
(a) Reliance Retail
(b) Tata Group
(c) Future Retail
(d) Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail
Q7. Who has bagged the ‘Mathrubhumi Book of The Year’ award at the fourth edition of Mathrubhumi International Festival of Letters (MBIFL 2023)?
(a) Dr. Peggy Mohan
(b) T Padmanabhan
(c) Punathil Kunjabdulla
(d) Vinod Shukla
Q8. When did Vani Jayaram receive the Padma Bhushan Award?
(a) 26th January 2022
(b) 26th January 2021
(c) 26th January 2023
(d) 26th January 2020
Q9. Which Indian musician won the grammy for the third time?
(a) A. R. Rahman
(c) Amit Trivedi
(d) Ricky Tej
Q10. When is the International Day of Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation observed?
(a) 4th February
(b) 7th February
(c) 28th February
(d) 6th February
Read Related Article:-
- Current Affairs- 07 February 2023
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 07 February 2023 Part -58
- Current Affairs- 05 & 06 February 2023
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 05 & 06 February 2023 Part -57
- Current Affairs- 17th January 2023
- VISION IAS Prelims Test Series IAS 2023; TEST 8 PDF Free Download
- MONTHLY CURRENT AFFAIRS MAGAZINE VISION IAS NOVEMBER 2022 FREE DOWNLOAD