Current Affairs 2023 by Crack Adda
Daily Current Affairs 08 February 2023: Daily Current Affairs Update & Daily Quiz For Government Exams:
Daily Current Affairs: 08 February 2023. Today’s Current Affairs covers the following news headlines:
- Safer Internet Day 2023
- GST Intelligence and National Forensic Sciences University
- Statement of Intent (SOI)
- Yuva Sangam Registration portal
- 2nd SCO Young Scientist Conclave in Bengaluru
- Hurun India Award 2022
Daily Current Affairs 07 February 2023:
If you are a student preparing for entrance exams or like to keep yourself updated, the following current affairs will help you. The current affairs provide you with daily updates about economic, national, international, etc., events. They highlight important events and news which can help in your exam preparation for UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banking, and other Competitive Exams. Here, you can get all the important News Headlines for 08 February 2023.
- MoU has signed between Directorate General of GST Intelligence and National Forensic Sciences University: The Directorate General of GST Intelligence (DGGI) and the National Forensic Sciences University (NFSU) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on February 7, 2023. The MoU is signed for setting up of digital forensic laboratories as well as collaborate in research and training programmes, and provide technical assistance to each other.
- Statement of Intent (SOI) was signed between PPAC and IEA to strengthen cooperation in field of data and research in energy sector:Petroleum Planning & Analysis Cell (PPAC), Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas (MoPNG), Government of India, has signed a Statement of Intent (SoI) with International Energy Agency (IEA), headquartered at Paris, on 7th February 2023. The SOI Is to strengthen cooperation in the field of data and research & enhance global energy security, stability, and sustainability.
- Yuva Sangam registration portal launched in New Delhi:The Yuva Sangam registration portal was launched in New Delhi on 6th February 2023. The Yuva Sangam is an initiative of Prime Minister Narendra Modi to build close ties between the youth of the North East Region and rest of India under the spirit of Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat.
- Union minister inaugurates 2nd SCO Young Scientist Conclave in Bengaluru:The Union minister Dr. Jitendra Singh inaugurated the 2nd SCO Young Scientists Conclave (SCO-YSC) is being hosted at Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR), Bengaluru from 6th -10th February 2023.
- Hurun India award 2022: VP Nandakumar, Managing Director &CEO, Manappuram Finance Ltd has bagged the Hurun India’s award for his remarkable achievements in the world of business. Nandakumar received The Hurun Industry Achievement Award 2022 ,Adi Godrej, chairman, Godrej Group, Cyrus S. Poonawalla, Managing Director, Serum Institute of India Ltd, Kris Gopalakrishnan, co-founder, Infosys Ltd and Sanjiv Goenka of RPG Group were the earlier recipients of this award
- Safer Internet Day 2023: Safer Internet Day is an international awareness day introduced by the United Nations in 2004.International Safer Internet Day is celebrated on the second day of the second week of February every year, with the aim of identifying the dangers of using the Internet and ensuring that everyone is protected.
Read Related Article:-
- Current Affairs- 07 February 2023
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 07 February 2023 Part -58
- Current Affairs- 05 & 06 February 2023
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 05 & 06 February 2023 Part -57
- Current Affairs- 17th January 2023
- VISION IAS Prelims Test Series IAS 2023; TEST 8 PDF Free Download
- MONTHLY CURRENT AFFAIRS MAGAZINE VISION IAS NOVEMBER 2022 FREE DOWNLOAD