Current Affairs 2023 by Crack Adda
Daily Current Affairs 09 February 2023: Daily Current Affairs Update & Daily Quiz For Government Exams:
Daily Current Affairs: 09 February 2023. Today’s Current Affairs covers the following news headlines:
- India’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine (H2-ICE) powered truck
- National Level Digital Extension Platform
- Mukhyamantri Tirth-Darshan Yojana
- Global Climate Resilience Fund
- Jupiter becomes a planet with most moons
Daily Current Affairs 09 February 2023:
If you are a student preparing for entrance exams or like to keep yourself updated, the following current affairs will help you. The current affairs provide you with daily updates about economic, national, international, etc., events. They highlight important events and news which can help in your exam preparation for UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banking, and other Competitive Exams. Here, you can get all the important News Headlines for 09 February 2023.
- India’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine (H2-ICE) powered truck: The ICE in H2-ICE stands for Internal Combustion Engine. It was developed by Reliance in partnership with Ashok Leyland. The H2-ICE truck is the first of its kind in India to be powered by hydrogen. The cost of the production of the truck was high. However, the truck emits zero carbon. It is completely clean.
- National Level Digital Extension Platform: The Extension workers are those people who are involved in the education programmes in a field. In the agriculture, horticulture, animal husbandry, or poultry sector, the extension workers teach farmers on new farming techniques, and strategies to increase their income. They can be from NGOs or government appointees. To make education materials easily available to them, the Agriculture Ministry is launching a digital library.
- Mukhyamantri Tirth-Darshan Yojana: The Scheme was launched by the Madhya Pradesh Government. Under the scheme, the senior citizens will be taken on a spiritual tour free of cost. They will be taken to pilgrimage sites that are located outside the state. One or two pilgrimage sites will be visited by them. The scheme is funded by the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
- Global Climate Resilience Fund-50 million USD for women: Hillary Clinton was in Ahmedabad, Gujarat attending the 50th-anniversary celebration of SEWA. SEWA is Self Employed Women Association. It was founded by the late activist Ela Bhatt. During the function, Mrs Clinton announced 50 million USD for women in the region. The fund is to be used to fight against climate change.
- Jupiter becomes planet with most moons: Jupiter is the biggest planet in the sun’s family. Scientists believed that Saturn had the maximum number of moons. 82 moons have been discovered around Saturn so far. On the other hand, it was believed that Jupiter had 80 moons. However, the latest discovery revealed Jupiter has 12 more moons. With this, the count of Jupiter’s moons increased to 92. Today Jupiter has the maximum number of moons.
Read Related Article:-
- Current Affairs- 07 February 2023
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 07 February 2023 Part -58
- Current Affairs- 05 & 06 February 2023
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 05 & 06 February 2023 Part -57
- Current Affairs- 17th January 2023
- VISION IAS Prelims Test Series IAS 2023; TEST 8 PDF Free Download
- MONTHLY CURRENT AFFAIRS MAGAZINE VISION IAS NOVEMBER 2022 FREE DOWNLOAD