Current Affairs 2023 by Crack Adda
Daily Current Affairs 03 February 2023: Daily Current Affairs Update & Daily Quiz For Government Exams:
Daily Current Affairs: 03 February 2023. Today’s Current Affairs covers the following news headlines:
- MISHTI Scheme For Mangrove Plantations
- National Action Plan for Mechanised Sanitation Ecosystem Scheme
- Mission To Eliminate Sickle Cell Anaemia By 2047
- Indian Institute Of Millet Research (IIMR) In Hyderabad
- Agriculture And Farmers Welfare Initiatives
- Upper Bhadra Project
- Mahila Samman Saving Certificate Scheme
Daily Current Affairs 03 February 2023:
If you are a student preparing for entrance exams or like to keep yourself updated, the following current affairs will help you. The current affairs provide you with daily updates about economic, national, international, etc., events. They highlight important events and news which can help in your exam preparation for UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banking, and other Competitive Exams. Here, you can get all the important News Headlines for 03 February 2023.
- MISHTI Scheme For Mangrove Plantations: Mangrove Initiative for Shoreline Habitats & Tangible Incomes’, MISHTI, will be taken up for mangrove plantation along the coastline and on salt pan lands
- NAMASTE (National Action Plan for Mechanised Sanitation Ecosystem) Scheme: In the Union Budget 2023, the Government of India allocated Rs 100 crores for the NAMASTE scheme. The GoI aims to mechanize septic tank cleaning and sewer cleaning in towns and cities. The scheme aims to provide an alternate livelihood to sanitation workers. In addition, NAMASTE will strive to bring behavioral changes to them.
- Mission To Eliminate Sickle Cell Anaemia By 2047: Union Finance Minister recently announced the Central Government’s plan to launch a mission to eliminate sickle cell anemia by 2047.Sickle cell anemia is an inherited blood disorder.It affects hemoglobin, the molecule in red blood cells that delivers oxygen to cells throughout the body.
- Indian Institute Of Millet Research (IIMR) In Hyderabad : Act As a Centre Of Excellence(Union Budget 2023): During the presentation of the Union Budget 2023, Union Finance Minister announced that the Indian Institute of Millet Research (IIMR) in Hyderabad will act as a Centre of Excellence (CoE) for ‘Shree Anna’ to take the research on millets to the international level and make India a global hub for millets.
- Agriculture And Farmers Welfare Initiatives: Union Budget 2023: During the Budget speech Union finance Minister announced multiple schemes towards Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare. Key initiatives announced are: PM PRANAM (Prime Minister Programme for Restoration, Awareness, Nourishment and Amelioration of Mother Earth)
- Upper Bhadra Project: Union Budget 2023: Finance Minister recently announced a grant of ₹5300 crore for the Upper Bhadra Irrigation Project. It is a major lift irrigation Scheme under implementation in the central region of Karnataka State.The objective is to provide a sustainable irrigation facilities in khariff season.
- Mahila Samman Saving Certificate Scheme: Union Budget 2023: Finance Minister recently announced a new saving scheme ‘Mahila Samman Saving Certificate’ for women and girls in the Union Budget. Mahila Samman Saving Certificate’ Scheme offers deposit facility up to Rs 2 lakh in the name of women or girls for a tenor of 2 years.
Read Related Article:-
- Current Affairs- 01 February 2023
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 01st February 2023 Part -53
- Current Affairs- 31st January 2023
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 31st January 2023 Part -52
- Current Affairs- 17th January 2023
- VISION IAS Prelims Test Series IAS 2023; TEST 8 PDF Free Download
- MONTHLY CURRENT AFFAIRS MAGAZINE VISION IAS NOVEMBER 2022 FREE DOWNLOAD