RRB Group D Syllabus 2023: Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) will soon announce RRB Group D 2023 New Recruitment Soon, So Interested Students Starting Preparation & do Hard Work.
RRB GROUP D EXAM Details 2023
- Name of the Organization: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
- Name Of the Post: Track Maintainer Grade IV (Trackman), Gateman, Pointsman, Helpers in Electrical/ Engineering/ Mechanical/ Signal & Telecommunication departments, Porter & Other
- Mode of Exam: Computer-based test
- Category: Government Job
- Selection Process: CBT-1, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Document Verification and Medical Examination.
RRB Group D Selection Process
RRB Group D Selection Process 2022 has four stages and candidates aspiring to clear the Group D exam must be aware of them. Following are the stages of the RRB Group D Recruitment drive.
- Computer-Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification and Medical Test
RRB Group D Exam Pattern 2023
The RRB Group D Exam is conducted in two tiers – The Computer-Based Test (CBT) and the Physical Efficiency Test (PET). The candidates that pass the CBT and PET examinations are called for the document verification round on a merit basis.
- There will be negative marking and 1/3 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
- 1 mark will be awarded to each candidate for the right answers.
- The Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices.
Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories:
- UR – 40%
- EWS – 40%
- OBC (Non-crNoncreamy) – 30%
- SC – 30%
- ST – 30%
Note: This percentage of marks for eligibility may be relaxed by 2% for PwD candidates in case of a shortage of PwD candidates against vacancies reserved for them.
- Read Also ; Daily Current Affairs
COMPUTER-BASED TEST (CBT) :-
|RRB Group D CBT-1 Exam Pattern 2022|
|Serial No.||Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|2.||General Awareness & Current affairs||20||20|
|3.||General Intelligence and reasoning||30||30|
SUBJECT WISE SYLLABUS
The topics-wise syllabus given by the RRB Group D for mathematics is given below.
- Number system
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Geometry and Trigonometry
- Elementary Statistics
- Square root
- Age Calculations
- Calendar & Clock
- Pipes & Cistern etc
RRB GROUP D Science Syllabus :-
The RRB Group D General Science syllabus is given below.
General Awareness and Current Affairs :-
Given below is the RRB Group D General awareness &Current Affairs syllabus:
|General Awareness||Current Affairs|
RRB Group D General Intelligence Syllabus
Candidates can check the below table for the RRB Group D General Intelligence syllabus.
|RRB Group D General Intelligence Syllabus Verbal Reasoning||RRB Group D General Intelligence Syllabus Non-Verbal Reasoning|
RRC Group D Physical Efficiency Tests (PET)
Based on the merit of the candidates in the CBT, candidates shall be called for PET Three times the common community-wise vacancy of the Posts notified against RRBs/ RRCs. Passing Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is mandatory and the same will be qualifying in nature. The criterion for PET is as under:
|Male candidates||Female candidates|
|Should be able to lift and carry 35 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down, and should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.||Should be able to lift and carry 20 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down; should run for a distance of 1000 meters in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.|
RRC (RRB) Group D Document Verification
Based on the performance of candidates in CBT subject to their qualifying in PET, candidates twice the number of vacancies will be called for Document Verification as per their merit and option.
Read Also :-