Today Our Team Sharing HPSC Syllabus 2023, HPSC Prelims & Mains Exam Syllabus Free PDF Download its help full your examination so interested candidates given check below full syllabus.
HPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023-24
The Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) releases the Haryana Civil Services Syllabus on the website. The candidates have to adhere to the syllabus of Haryana Civil Services (HCS) for all the important topics relevant to the exam. According to the official notification, the selection process of HPSC Exam consists of preliminary, mains and interview stages. The candidates have to clear all the three stages to qualify in the HPSC Civil Services Examination. The candidates can check more details related to the Haryana Civil Services Syllabus and Exam Pattern in the space below:
- The Haryana Civil Services Syllabus is released in the form of a PDF on the official website of HPSC. It also contains the exam pattern for all the stages of the exam.
- There are mainly three levels in the Haryana PSC Exam viz Preliminary, Mains and Interview. There are two papers in the preliminary test. While the mains exam has a total of 4 papers out of which 3 are compulsory in nature while 1 is optional.
- The candidates must also check the Haryana Civil Services Exam Pattern, total marks, and markings scheme for each stage of the examination.
- In order to prepare well for the HPSC HCS Exam, candidates must refer to the best and most relevant books and study material and stay ahead of the competition.
HPSC Exam Pattern
The preliminary examination is the first stage of the HPSC Civil Services Selection Process. The preliminary examination is easy as per the reviews of the students. However, the candidates can refer to the Haryana Civil Services Rules for the exam as below:
- The questions asked in the examination will be objective in nature.
- A total of two papers will be asked in the pre-examination,
- The duration to complete each paper asked in the preliminary exam will be 2 hours.
- 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Paper I||General Studies||100|
|Paper II||Civil Services Aptitude Test||100|
- The HPSC Civil Services main examination will also be held offline in the pen and paper mode.
- There are four papers in the mains examination of HPSC. While the three viz English, Hindi and General Studies will be compulsory for all. The candidate will have to choose his optional paper out of the 29 subjects provided in the subject list.
- The questions asked in the examination will be conventional and subjective in nature,
|Paper I||English (including English Essay)||100|
|Paper II||Hindi (including Hindi Essay)
(in Devnagri Script)
|Paper III||General Studies||200|
|Paper IV||One optional subject||200|
HPSC Syllabus 2023
As per the Haryana Civil Services Exam Pattern, there are two written tests in the HPSC Civil Services examination. HPSC Syllabus 2023 The preliminary paper will have two papers General studies and CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test). The Mains Exam will have 4 papers in total, of which, 3 are compulsory while 1 has to be chosen by the candidate and is optional in nature. The candidates can check below the syllabus of all the subjects asked in the Haryana Civil Services Exam.
The candidates should strictly adhere to the topics as mentioned in the Haryana Civil Services Syllabus. The commission frames the questions on the topics that are provided in the Haryana PSC Syllabus below:
|General Mental Ability||
The interview is the last stage of the HPSC Civil Services Selection Process. Only those candidates who qualify for the Mains examination with a high score are called to the interview stage. According to the official notification, the interview assesses the personality, communication skills, and overall mentality of the candidate.
As per the Haryana Civil Services Rules, the interview round carries a total of 75 marks. The interview will judge the candidate’s personality, oratory skills, etc in this stage. The final merit list that is prepared by the HPSC is made by combining the marks of the interview and the Mains exam.
Read Test Series:-
- GS SCORE IAS 2023 ALL INDIA OPEN MOCK- TEST 01 PDF Free Download
- GS SCORE IAS 2023 PRELIMS TEST SERIES & TEST 02 PDF Free Download
- GS SCORE IAS 2023 PRELIMS TEST SERIES & TEST 03 PDF Free Download
- GS SCORE IAS 2023 PRELIMS TEST SERIES & TEST 04 PDF Free Download
- GS SCORE IAS 2023 ALL INDIA OPEN MOCK- TEST 05 PDF Free Download
Read Related Article:-