17th November Daily Current Affairs 2022 are incorporated with the important updates that made the current affairs headlines for civil service exams or other competitive exams to help you prepare the Current affairs part.
Here is providing below the top important Daily Current Affairs updates with India, Economy & Corporate, World, and Sports.
- National Press Day was celebrated on November 16; the foundation day of the Press Council of India (PCI) in 1966
- India has emerged as the second-largest producer of crude steel by replacing Japan.
- 15.24 lakh foreigners visited India in 2021; the highest from the US, followed by Bangladesh
- NCW (National Commission for Women) launches Digital Shakti Campaign 4.0 to empower women in cyberspace
ECONOMY & CORPORATE
- Government garners Rs 3,839 crore by selling 1.5% stake in Axis Bank
- Pension Fund Regulatory & Development Authority (PFRDA) appoints Suraj Bhan as Chairman of the National Pension System Trust (NPS Trust),
- Indian Media & Entertainment industry valued between USD 27-29 billion in 2022: CII & BCG
- Prime Minister inaugurates Bengaluru Technological Summit (16th -19th November)
- IFSCA (International Financial Services Centres Authority) signs MoU with RBI in the field of regulation, supervision of regulated entities
- Audit Diwas celebrated on 16th November by the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General
- India’s scores in ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization) air safety audit conducted on 9th -16th November to improve substantially: DGCA
- Dun & Bradstreet India launches ESG (environmental, social, and governance) Intelligence, which aims to help organizations turn ESG-compliant
- Economist Arvind Virmani appointed as a full-time member of NITI Aayog; is the founder of the Foundation for Economic Growth and Welfare
- NASA launches crewless Artemis Mission on a test flight to the moon
- Navies of the US, Japan, Australia, and Canada organizing the Keen Sword exercise off Japan’s coast
- Poland says a Russian-made missile fell on its territory killing two people near Ukraine’s border
- International Day for Tolerance observed on 16th November
- 2022 UNESCO-Madanjeet Singh Prize for Promotion of Tolerance and Non-Violence awarded to Franca Ma-ih Sulem Yong from Cameroon, President of the NGOs #Afrogiveness and Positive Youths Africa
- First World Media Congress organized in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates on 15th -17th November
- Asian Airgun Championship 2022 in Daegu, South Korea: India’s Shiva Narwal won the gold medal in the Men’s 10-meter air pistol.