Current Affairs- 01st December 2022:
Daily Current Affairs: 1st December 2022. Today’s important events are 58th Raising Day, World AIDS Day, Tamil Nadu CM inaugurating SIPCOT industrial park, BIS signed MoU with top six Engineering Institutes of India, SBI Plans to Issue Infrastructure Bonds of Rs 10,000 Crore, ‘Yudh Abhyas’, Union Minister R.K Singh inaugurated ‘Doctor Apke Dwar’ Mobile Health Clinics, “World’s 1st Hydrogen-Run” Aircraft Engine, India’s Assumption of G -20 Presidency.
01st December 2022, Current Affairs:
If you are a student preparing for entrance exams or like to keep yourself updated, the following current affairs will help you. The current affairs provide you with daily updates about economic, national, international, etc., events. They highlight important events and news which can help in your exam preparation for UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banking, and other Competitive Exams. Here, you can get all the important News Headlines for 1st December 2022.
- BSF celebrates its 58th Raising Day on December 01: India celebrates the 58th BSF Raising Day (1st December) in 2022. This is for the first time that the Raising Day Parade of India’s first line of defense is being held in Punjab and the second time outside the national capital. The 58th Raising Day Parade of the Border Security Force (BSF) will be held on December 4 on the Guru Nanak Dev University campus
- World AIDS Day celebrates on 1st December: Every year, on 1 December, the world commemorates World AIDS Day. People around the world unite to show support for people living with and affected by HIV and to remember those who lost their lives to AIDS. The day raises awareness and to unite people worldwide in the fight against the global health issue of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.
- Tamil Nadu CM inaugurated SIPCOT industrial park: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M K Stalin has inaugurated an industrial park at Eraiyur in Tamil Nadu’s Perambalur district. He also laid the foundation stone for the Phoenix Kothari Footwear Park. The inauguration of the 243.39-acre park of the State Industries Promotion Corporation of Tamil Nadu (SIPCOT) followed an announcement in the 2022-23 budget sessions that new parks would be set up in Coimbatore, Perambalur, Madurai, Vellore, and Tiruvallur districts
- BIS signed MoU with the top six Engineering Institutes of India: The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the top six engineering institutes of India for introducing Indian standards as an integral part of the curriculum. This initiative is towards institutionalizing engagement of BIS with eminent institutes to secure active participation of academia.
- SBI Plans to Issue Infrastructure Bonds of Rs 10,000 Crore in 2022-23: State Bank of India plans to raise Rs 10,000 crore worth of infrastructure bonds during the current financial year. SBI confirmed the meeting of the Executive Committee of the Central Board of State Bank of India to seek approval for raising infrastructure bonds to Rs 10,000 crore through public issues or private placement.
- Four US soldiers promoted high up on Nanda Devi during military exercise ‘Yudh Abhyas’: In a first, four US Army officers part of the 11th Airborne Division were promoted high up on Nanda Devi, India’s second-highest Himalayan peak, during the 18th edition of India-US joint military exercise ‘Yudh Abhyas’ in Uttarakhand.
- Union Minister R.K Singh inaugurated ‘Doctor Apke Dwar’ Mobile Health Clinics: Union Minister of Power and New & Renewable Energy, R.K. Singh inaugurated REC’s CSR initiative for procurement, operation, and maintenance of 10 Mobile Health Clinics (MHC) ‘Doctor Apke Dwar’ at Sadar Hospital, Aarah, Bhojpur District Bihar.
- “World’s 1st Hydrogen-Run” Aircraft Engine Tested by Easy Jet, Rolls-Royce: Airline Easy Jet and Aircraft Engine maker Rolls-Royce announced that they have successfully tested a hydrogen-powered aircraft engine, which is described as the World’s first for aviation. They had set a new aviation milestone with the world’s first run of a modern aero engine on hydrogen in a test carried out on land earlier this month
- 100 National Monuments illuminated to mark India’s Assumption of G -20 Presidency: India will formally take over the G-20 presidency from 1st December 2022. Several events are to take place across the country including the lighting of 100 monuments with the G-20 logo to mark the occasion.
Gs Score Current Affairs Download:-