Current Affairs- 11th November
- India’s first national repository for life science data, the Indian Biological Data Centre (IBDC), was launched at Faridabad, Haryana.
- Government amends Aadhaar rules; supporting documents need to be updated at least once by Aadhaar holders on completion 10 years from the enrolment date.
- In the affidavit in SC, the Centre defends the exclusion of Dalit Christians, and Dalit Muslims from the scheduled castes’ list.
- Indian space agency has increased the carrying capacity of its LVM3 (GSLV MkIII) rocket by 450 kg with additional propellant loading of its cryogenic engine CE20, Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) said.
ECONOMY & CORPORATE
- Union Minister Bhupender Yadav launches online portal for ESIC Maternity benefits.
- India hosted the 2nd BIMSTEC Agriculture Ministers meeting under the chairmanship of Union Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar.
- The Centre formulates an action plan to promote exports of millets and value-added products of millets through APEDA (Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority).
- Reliance Jio launches 5G services in Bengaluru and Hyderabad.
- India-U.S. CEO Forum held virtually; Forum chaired jointly by Piyush Goyal and Gina Raimondo, US Secretary of Commerce.
- World Science Day for Peace and Development was celebrated on Nov 10.
- Pakistan government to implement ‘interest-free’ banking system by 2027
- T20 Cricket World Cup: England (170/0 in 16) beat India (168 for 6 in 20) by 10 wickets in the semifinal at Adelaide.
- Uttar Pradesh to host Khelo India National University games in 2023-2024.