Daily Current Affairs Quiz by Crack Adda
Daily Current Affairs 02 February 2023: Daily Current Affairs Update & Daily Quiz For Government Exams:
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 02 February 2023:
The Current Affairs Quiz section of Crack Adda aims to help aspirants to revise Current Affairs for 02 February 2023 at ease. The Current Affairs questions and answers cover topics such as:
- World’s 10 richest billionaires
- The Economic Survey 2022-23
- Punjab Regiment
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- Drugs Controller General of India (DCGI)
- Former Law Minister, Shanti Bhushan
- Budget 2023
- Indian railway
- credit guarantee scheme for MSME
Q1. Bloomberg Billionaires Index shows, _________ has now lost his position in the elite club of the world’s 10 richest billionaires.
(a) Larry Page
(b) Elon Musk
(c) Mukesh Ambani
(d) Gautam Adani
Q2. The Economic Survey 2022-23 estimated India’s GDP growth at ________ percent.
Q3. Which army regiment has been adjudged the best marching contingent among the three services?
(a) Border Security Force contingent
(b) Para-military forces
(c) Punjab Regiment
(d) Kumaon Regiment
Q4. Which of the following government of India ministry won the best prize at the 74th Republic Day parade?
(a) Ministry of Minority Affairs
(b) Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports
(c) Ministry of Education
(d) Ministry of Tribal Affairs
Q5. UPSC has recommended the name of ________ as the new Drugs Controller General of India (DCGI).
(a) Dr Jai Prakash
(b) Dr. VG Somani
(c) Dr Rajeev Singh Raghuvanshi
(d) Dr. Sangeeta Verma
Q6. Shanti Bhusan, who passed away recently was which former minister?
(a) Former Agriculture Minister
(b) Former Law Minister
(c) Former Railway Minister
(d) Former Finance Minister
Q7. According to the Budget 2023, what is the revised average processing time for ITR?
(a) 21 days
(b) 20 days
(c) 18 days
(d) 16 days
Q8. According to Budget 2023, how much capital has been allocated to the Indian railway?
(a) 1.90 lakh crore
(b) 3.00 lakh crore
(c) 2.00 lakh crore
(d) 2.40 lakh crore
Q9. According to budget 2023, how many tourism destinations have been selected for development?
Q10. How much money has been allocated to revamp the credit guarantee scheme for MSME in budget 2023?
(a) 1000 crore
(b) 9000 crore
(c) 5000 crore
(d) 8000 crore
Read Related Article:-
- Current Affairs- 01 February 2023
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 01st February 2023 Part -53
- Current Affairs- 31st January 2023
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 31st January 2023 Part -52
- Current Affairs- 17th January 2023
- VISION IAS Prelims Test Series IAS 2023; TEST 8 PDF Free Download
- MONTHLY CURRENT AFFAIRS MAGAZINE VISION IAS NOVEMBER 2022 FREE DOWNLOAD