Current Affairs 2023 by Crack Adda
Daily Current Affairs 4th January 2023:
Daily Current Affairs: 4th January 2023. Today’s Current Affairs are covering the following headlines: Outreach Programme for cryptocurrencies and online gaming, MEITY, Mitochondria Transplantation, FAME India Phase II, Smart Program for Ayurveda, etc.
4th January 2023, Current Affairs:
If you are a student preparing for entrance exams or like to keep yourself updated, the following current affairs will help you. The current affairs provide you with daily updates about economic, national, international, etc., events. They highlight important events and news which can help in your exam preparation for UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banking, and other Competitive Exams. Here, you can get all the important News Headlines for 4th January 2023.
- Outreach Programme For Awareness Of Cryptocurrencies And Online Gaming: The Investor Education and Protection Fund (IEPF) will launch an outreach program to create awareness of Cryptocurrencies and Online Gaming.
- The Ministry of Electronics and IT (MeitY) has released the Draft Rules for Online Gaming: The proposed rules have been introduced as an amendment to the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021.
- Stem Cell-derived Mitochondria Transplantation: Six children with rare disorders caused by a deletion in the genomes of their mitochondria were successfully treated for the first time by Stem-cell derived Mitochondria Transplantation.
- The Prime Minister has paid homage to Savitribai Phule on her birth anniversary: A pioneer who challenged oppressive social norms in her quest for women’s education, equality, and justice, Savitribai Phule is formally recognized as India’s first woman teacher. A Dalit woman from the Mali community, Savitribai was born on January 3, 1831, at Naigaon in Satara District.
- 50 Electric Buses launched in Delhi with support under FAME India Phase II scheme of the Ministry of Heavy Industries: Implementing agency: Department of Heavy Industry- The objective is to Promote Electric and the hybrid vehicle in the country by offering upfront Incentives on the purchase of Electric vehicles and by establishing charging Infrastructure for electric vehicles.
- SMART Program For Ayurveda: The National Commission for Indian System of Medicine (NCISM) and the Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS), the two prominent institutions under the Ministry of Ayush, Government of India for regulating medical education and conducting scientific research respectively, have launched ‘SMART’ (Scope for Mainstreaming Ayurveda Research in Teaching Professionals) program.
- Ministry of Rural Development launches Prajjwala Challenge: The challenge is launched under Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana – NRLM (DAY-NRLM aims to support rural poor households into joining self-help groups). The Mission so far has mobilized more than 87 Million women into the Self Help Groups and their federations.
Read Related Article:-