Current Affairs 2023 by Crack Adda
Daily Current Affairs 3rd January 2023:
Daily Current Affairs: 3rd January 2023. Today’s Current Affairs are covering the following headlines: Central Detective Training Institute, ‘SMART’ program, ‘Jashn-e-Chillai-Kalan’, DRDO, Indian Space Research Organization.
3rd January 2023, Current Affairs:
If you are a student preparing for entrance exams or like to keep yourself updated, the following current affairs will help you. The current affairs provide you with daily updates about economic, national, international, etc., events. They highlight important events and news which can help in your exam preparation for UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banking, and other Competitive Exams. Here, you can get all the important News Headlines for 3rd January 2023.
- Coffee Export From India Rose Almost 2% to 4 Lakh tonne: Coffee shipments from India, Asia’s third-largest producer and exporter, rose 1.66 per cent to 4 lakh tonne in 2022 on rise in instant coffee exports and re-exports. Exports stood at 3.93 lakh tonne in 2021. In value terms, coffee export was higher at Rs 8,762.47 crore in 2022 as against Rs 6,984.67 crore in the previous year. India ships both Robusta and Arabica varieties, besides instant coffee.
- Amit Shah lays the foundation stone of the Central Detective Training Institute in Karnataka: Union Home and Cooperation Minister Shri Amit Shah has laid the foundation stone of the Central Detective Training Institute (CDTI) at Devanahalli in Karnataka and inaugurated the residential and administrative complexes of the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP).
- ‘SMART’ program for Ayurveda professionals launched to regulate and boost R&D in Ayurveda: The National Commission for Indian System of Medicine (NCISM) and the Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS), the two prominent institutions under the Ministry of Ayush, Government of India for regulating medical education and conducting scientific research respectively, have launched ‘SMART’ (Scope for Mainstreaming Ayurveda Research in Teaching Professionals).
- CRPF celebrated Jashn-e-Chillai-Kalan’ with students in Srinagar: On the occasion of Chillai Kalan in the Kashmir Valley, 44 Bn CRPF organized a function “Jashn – e – Chillai Kalan” on 26/12/2022 at HMT Complex, Zainakote, Srinagar. During this competition, 54 participants (including 12 Female participants) from Schools/colleges & other educational institutions were present along with their guardians & teachers.
- Biggest Space Missions in 2023- Chandrayaan-3 to Gaganyaan: In 2022, the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) reached new heights as it experimented with new tests to confirm its human spaceflight mission, built new facilities to train its astronauts, and created a new connections with the private sector by putting India’s first privately made rocket to the test.
- DRDO’s celebrated its 65th foundation day: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Headquarters in New Delhi has marked the 65th Foundation Day of the Organisation, which is celebrated on 1st January every year.
- RBI Keeps SBI, ICICI, HDFC as Domestic Systemically Important Banks: The Reserve Bank of India said SBI, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank remain domestic systemically important banks (D-SIBs). D-SIBs are those interconnected entities whose failure can impact the whole of the financial system and create instability.
Read Related Article:-
- SSC CGL Syllabus 2023 pdf download
- SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2023
- SSC JE Syllabus 2023
- Daily Current affairs 13 December
- Daily Current affairs 10 and 11 December
- Daily Current affairs 09 December
- Daily Current affairs 08 December