Current Affairs 2023 by Crack Adda
Daily Current Affairs 27th January 2023: Daily Current Affairs Update & Daily Quiz For Government Exams:
Daily Current Affairs: 27th January 2023. Today’s Current Affairs covers the following news headlines:
- Railways AI-Based Project
- UN World Economic Situation And Prospects 2023
- Competition Amendment Bill
- Monument Mitra Scheme
- World’s 1st intranasal Covid vaccine
- National Geographic Day
Daily Current Affairs 27th January 2023:
If you are a student preparing for entrance exams or like to keep yourself updated, the following current affairs will help you. The current affairs provide you with daily updates about economic, national, international, etc., events. They highlight important events and news which can help in your exam preparation for UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banking, and other Competitive Exams. Here, you can get all the important News Headlines for 27th January 2023.
- Railways AI-Based Project: The Indian Railways has concluded the trial of an Artificial Intelligence (AI) program built to fix a perennial issue — long waiting lists for tickets.
- UN World Economic Situation And Prospects 2023 Report: The United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs launched the “World Economic Situation and Prospects” report or simply the World Economy Report. The report says that the economic growth of the world is slowing down. It is to reach 1.9% in 2023 from 3% in 2022.
- Competition (Amendment) Bill: The Competition Act aims to promote healthy competition in India. The main intention of the act is to avoid monopoly. The act was legislated in 2002. In 2022, the Government of India proposed certain changes and additions to the act. The amendment is still pending and the GoI recently added some more changes along with those it intended to introduce in 2022. Bill to be discussed during Budget Session of 2023.
- Monument Mitra Scheme: Monuments Under The Private Sector: The government will hand over around 1,000 monuments to the private sector for their upkeep under the Monument Mitra Scheme. Monument Mitra Scheme / Adopt A Heritage Scheme was started a few years back under the Ministry of Tourism.
- India launches world’s 1st intranasal Covid vaccine: The world’s first made-in-India intranasal Covid-19 vaccine iNCOVACC was launched on the occasion of the 74th Republic Day. The vaccine has been manufactured by Bharat Biotech. Union health minister Mansukh Mandaviya launched the vaccine and emphasised India’s vaccine manufacturing and innovation capability.
- National Geographic Day: Every year on January 27, National Geographic Day is observed all across the country. It is a day set aside to honour the “National Geographic Magazine,” which has been published continuously for more than a century.
Read Related Article:-