Current Affairs 2022
Daily Current Affairs 20th December 2022:
Daily Current Affairs: 20th December 2022. Today’s Current Affairs are covering following headlines: International Human Solidarity Day, Overall Trade Deficit Down at $11.11 billion, IEI Industry Excellence Award 2022, Tamil Nadu government launches ‘Friends of Library’ programme.
20th December 2022, Current Affairs:
If you are a student preparing for entrance exams or like to keep yourself updated, the following current affairs will help you. The current affairs provide you with daily updates about economic, national, international, etc., events. They highlight important events and news which can help in your exam preparation for UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banking, and other Competitive Exams. Here, you can get all the important News Headlines for 20th December 2022.
- International Human Solidarity Day 2022: International Human Solidarity Day (IHSD) is observed annually on December 20 across the globe to celebrate the ideal of unity in diversity. IHSD highlights the goal of the United Nations and its member states to create awareness about poverty and the need to reduce poverty in independent nations.
- Tamil Nadu state government makes Aadhaar a must for all of its schemes: The Tamil Nadu government has announced that all those who are eligible for benefits (other than minor children) under various government schemes are required to submit proof of possession of an Aadhaar number or undergo Aadhaar identification.
- Ministry of Culture Organized Delhi International Arts Festival: Ministry of Culture in collaboration with Prasiddha Foundation inaugurated Delhi International Arts Festival at Kartavya Path with the tag-line – ‘Where Bharat Meets India
- Tamil Nadu govt launches ‘Friends of Library’ programme: The ‘Friends of Library’ programme, under which books would be directly given to those who are unable to access state-run libraries, was introduced by the Tamil Nadu government.
- Overall Trade Deficit Down at $11.11 billion in November: India’s overall trade deficit for goods and services in November this year has fallen to $11.11 billion, lower than year-ago and month-ago levels. Moreover, thanks to a recovery in exports, India’s monthly merchandise trade deficit came down to a six-month low of $23.81 billion. Trade deficit is the amount by which a country’s import costs exceed its export value in a given period.
- National Miner NMDC wins IEI Industry Excellence Award 2022: National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) won the coveted IEI (Institution of Engineers, India) Industry Excellence Award 2022 in Chennai.
Read Related Article:-