Current Affairs 2023 by Crack Adda
Daily Current Affairs 11th January 2023: Daily Current Affairs Update & Daily Quiz For Government Exams:
Daily Current Affairs: 11th January 2023. Today’s Current Affairs covers the following news headlines:
- SPRINT Scheme
- World Record at the World Powerlifting Competition
- ‘Neighbourhood First’ Policy
- Death Rituals of 5,000 Years Ago
- “UP Global City” Campaign
- Chief Minister’s Diary No.1
Daily Current Affairs 11th January 2023:
If you are a student preparing for entrance exams or like to keep yourself updated, the following current affairs will help you. The current affairs provide you with daily updates about economic, national, international, etc., events. They highlight important events and news which can help in your exam preparation for UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banking, and other Competitive Exams. Here, you can get all the important News Headlines for 11th January 2023.
- SPRINT Scheme: Researchers at the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Pune came up with a custom-designed unique molecular sponge-like material—macro/microporous ionic organic framework—which can swiftly clean polluted water by soaking up sinister contaminants.
- IISER Pune’s New Material Removes Pollutants from Water: Researchers at the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Pune came up with a custom-designed unique molecular sponge-like material—macro/microporous ionic organic framework—which can swiftly clean polluted water by soaking up sinister contaminants.
- Pooja Mehta from Ahmedabad Creates World Record at the World Powerlifting Competition, Russia: Ms. Pooja Ajaykumar Mehta from Ahmedabad, Gujarat, became the first from our country – India as, a winner of two Gold Medals, and she also broke the world record in dead weight lifting. She lifted a total weight of 240 kg, winning the first position in dead weight lifting.
- India Provides 75 Buses to Sri Lanka as Part of its ‘Neighbourhood First’ Policy: India has handed 75 passenger buses to Sri Lanka as part of its assistance towards strengthening public transport infrastructure in the cash-strapped country.
- Gujarat’s Harappan Necropolis Reveals Death Rituals of 5,000 Years Ago: Excavations at one of the biggest necropolises of the Harappan era in Gujarat have shown what history has repeatedly demonstrated around the world ancient humans buried the dead with afterlife items like personal artefacts, sacred animals, and pots of food and water.
- UP Government Launches “UP Global City” Campaign: Ahead of the upcoming Global Investors’ Summit and G-20 Summit, the Uttar Pradesh government has launched a statewide 100-day ‘UP Global City’ campaign. The move aims to transform the lifestyle of urban bodies of the state on a par with global standards.
- Former CJI Ranjan Gogoi Released a Book ‘Chief Minister’s Diary No.1’: Former Chief Justice of India and member of the Rajya Sabha Ranjan Gogoi recently released a book ‘Chief Minister’s Diary No.1’ containing the account of events of the first year in the office of Assam Chief Minister Dr Himanta Biswa Sarma.
Read Related Article:-