Current Affairs- 03rd December 2022:
Daily Current Affairs: 3rd December 2022. Today’s important events are International Day of Persons with Disabilities, T20 World cup tournament for blind 2022, Banker’s Bank of the Year Award 2022, Uttar Pradesh state’s 1st structural audit policy, One District One Sport scheme, Tamil Nadu writer K. Rajanarayanan Memorial Organization, Indians ranked top in the list of expatriate remittances to home country, etc.
03rd December 2022, Current Affairs:
If you are a student preparing for entrance exams or like to keep yourself updated, the following current affairs will help you. The current affairs provide you with daily updates about economic, national, international, etc., events. They highlight important events and news which can help in your exam preparation for UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banking, and other Competitive Exams. Here, you can get all the important News Headlines for 3rd December 2022.
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities: December 3 is celebrated as the International Day of Persons with Disabilities, The day is observed to highlight issues that affect people with disabilities and to champion their well-being, their dignity and fundamental rights. Theme of the day is “Transformative solutions for inclusive development: the role of innovation in fuelling an accessible and equitable world“.
- T20 World cup tournament for blind 2022: The third T20 World Cup Cricket Tournament for the Blind will be held from December 5 to 17, 2022 in India, Around 150 players will be participating from all the countries and the tournament, which has a total of 24 matches, will take place in nine cities in India.
- Banker’s Bank of the Year Award 2022: Canara Bank received the “Banker’s Bank of the Year Award 2022” for the India segment at the Global Banking Summit. The event was held in London from November 29-December 1, 2022 where the bank’s MD and CEO L V Prabhakar received the award.
- Uttar Pradesh state’s 1st structural audit policy: Uttar Pradesh state’s first structural audit policy has been implemented in Noida, under which builders would have to submit a structural audit report to obtain a partial or full Completion Certificate (CC).
- One District One Sport scheme: Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has launched One District One Sport (ODOS) on the lines of the highly successful One District One Product (ODOP) scheme of the government. Under this scheme ODOS, one sport will be identified in each of the 75 districts of UP and necessary steps taken to find district-wise sport-specific talents and hone their skills in order to enable them to represent the district, state, national and international level tournaments and championships.
- Tamil Nadu writer K. Rajanarayanan Memorial Organization was opened: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M.K.Stalin inaugurated the memorial with a full statue of Tamil Nadu writer K.Rajanarayanan at an estimated cost of Rs.1.50 crore. The memorial has a library, administrative office, electronic library and exhibition hall. He also received major literary awards in Tamil including Sahitya Akademi Award for his novel “Gopallapurathu Makkal” in 1991, Literary Thought Award, Tamil Nadu Government Award, Manonmaniam Sundharanar Award, Tamil Literature Achievement Award of Canada Tamil Literary Garden.
- Indians ranked top in the list of expatriate remittances to home country: In a report released by the World Bank, Indians have topped the list of remittances from abroad in 2022. In 2022, remittances by Indians will be $100 billion, which are almost 8.1 lakh crore rupees. It is noteworthy that no other country in history has ever received this much money.
Read Related Article:-