Current Affairs 2023 by Crack Adda
Daily Current Affairs 02 February 2023: Daily Current Affairs Update & Daily Quiz For Government Exams:
Daily Current Affairs: 02 February 2023. Today’s Current Affairs covers the following news headlines:
- Visit India Year 2023 logo
- G20’s Cyber Security Exercise and Drill
- Critical and Emerging Technologies
- Ladakh’s first biodiversity heritage site
- ‘Bal Mitra’
- World Wetlands Day 2023
Daily Current Affairs 02 February 2023:
If you are a student preparing for entrance exams or like to keep yourself updated, the following current affairs will help you. The current affairs provide you with daily updates about economic, national, international, etc., events. They highlight important events and news which can help in your exam preparation for UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banking, and other Competitive Exams. Here, you can get all the important News Headlines for 02 February 2023.
- Shri G Kishan Reddy launches the Visit India Year 2023 logo in New Delhi: Kishan Reddy launched the Visit India Year 2023 initiative and unveiled its logo in New Delhi and started the year of grand plans and activities for promoting tourism in India. The Visit India Year 2023 campaign will explore Indian culture, highlight the various tourism offerings of our country and showcase them to global tourists.
- Alkesh Kumar Sharma inaugurated the G20’s Cyber Security Exercise and Drill: Alkesh Kumar Sharma, Secretary, of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) inaugurated the G20’s Cyber Security Exercise and Drill for over 400 domestic and international participants under the G20 leadership of India.
- US-India Initiative on Critical and Emerging Technologies (ICET): National Security Adviser Ajit Doval and his US counterpart Jack Sullivan launched the US-India Initiative on Critical and Emerging Technologies (ICET), aimed at fostering an open, accessible and secure technology ecosystem based on mutual trust and confidence that strengthens democratic values and democratic institutions.
- Yaya Tso to be Ladakh’s first biodiversity heritage site: Yaya Tso has been proposed as Ladakh’s first biodiversity heritage site (BHS) and is known as a birds’ paradise for its beautiful lake located at an altitude of 4,820 metres. To declare the high-altitude lake and its catchment as a biodiversity heritage site, the resolution was signed after multiple rounds of consultations between the village stakeholders and the SECURE Himalaya project.
- Delhi child rights body launches WhatsApp chatbot service ‘Bal Mitra’: The Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights (DCPCR) launched ‘Bal Mitra’, a WhatsApp Chatbot to provide communication support to children and parents in Delhi on 1st February 2023. The chatbot ‘Bal Mitra’ will serve as a source of authentic information regarding children and their rights.
- World Wetlands Day 2023: World Wetlands Day is observed on 2nd February every year across the world. The main purpose of this day is to raise global awareness about the importance of wetlands, not only for people but the planet Earth as well.
Read Related Article:-
- Current Affairs- 01 February 2023
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 01st February 2023 Part -53
- Current Affairs- 31st January 2023
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 31st January 2023 Part -52
- Current Affairs- 17th January 2023
- VISION IAS Prelims Test Series IAS 2023; TEST 8 PDF Free Download
- MONTHLY CURRENT AFFAIRS MAGAZINE VISION IAS NOVEMBER 2022 FREE DOWNLOAD